The T20 World Cup 2021 has started and cricket fans all over the world are gearing up to watch the tournament. If you want to find out the best possible ways to watch all the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 matches from the comfort of your home follow the de
Cricket enthusiasts from all over the world have geared up to watch the 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup. The matches can be viewed both on live television and OTT platforms. Here is what you need to know about the 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup and how you can watch it online. The cricket tournament has eight teams participating including Oman, Bangladesh, Ireland, Namibia, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Scotland, and Sri Lanka who will be competing for four spots in the Super 12.
In the second group of the 2021 T20 World Cup, India will be among the big eight against Afghanistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, and West Indies. Then the top four from the Super 12 will proceed to the 2021 T20 World Cup. The final match will take place in the United Arab Emirates.
The international tournament started on Sunday, October 17 and the 2021 T20 World Cup Final in Dubai will take place on Sunday, November 14. In total, 45 Twenty20 matches will take place amongst the 16 participating nations. The matches will be held in four venues, including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, and Sharjah. The first round was held on Sunday, October 17.
The eight warm-up matches will be played between the Super 12 from October 18 to Wednesday, October 20, 2021, but are non-competitive and not technically not a part of the 2021 T20 World Cup. The 2021 T20 World Cup Super 12 begins Saturday, October 23, 2021, and ends on Monday, November 8, 2021.
The two 2021 T20 World Cup semi-finals will be held on November 10 and November 11, while the final match will be held on Sunday, November 14, 2021.
You can watch the 2021 T20 World Cup live stream in India by taking a Disney+ Hotstar subscription.
1. Disney+ Hotstar will be streaming all the matches in India. Subscription plans for Disney Plus Hotstar start at Rs 499 per year for mobile streaming.
2. To watch it on your TV or laptop, you will need the Disney+ Hotstar Super plan which starts at Rs. 899 per year.
3. In case you want to stream the World Cup on 4 devices at the same time, you will have to take a Disney+ Hotstar Premium subscription at Rs. 1,499 per year.
The 2021 T20 World Cup matches will also be telecast on Star India's channels (on Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel, and Videocon d2h). That includes Star Sports, Star Sports Tamil, Star Sports Telugu, Star Sports Hindi, and Star Sports Kannada.
1. First, open the Disney+ Hotstar app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Next, go to the hamburger menu on the top left corner and click on Log in.
3: Next, enter your phone number or click on Have a Facebook/ Email Account, and input your email ID/password or Login with Facebook.
4. Now you can enjoy your Disney+ Hotstar membership and watch the Live cricket T20 matches.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to log in to your Hotstar account via Smart TV.
1. First, you will have to install/open the Disney+ Hotstar app on your Smart TV
2. You will be able to see a code.
3. Next, open https://www.hotstar.com/in/subscribe/activate.
4. Next, log in to your Disney+ Hotstar account
5. Then enter the code shown on TV.
6. Lastly, click on Start Watching to stream Hotstar on your Smart TV.
In the US, you can see the 2021 T20 World Cup live stream on ESPN+. Disney-owned Hotstar sporting rights have been merged with ESPN Plus, so you can watch the cricket matches on ESPN Plus as well. Here’s how you can see the matches on ESPN Plus.
1. Install the ESPN app on the streaming device for free.
2. Click on the Settings option on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Go to Account information.
4. Next login to your ESPN account.
5. Enter the activation code received on your mobile device.
6. Follow the directions to log in
7. Wait for confirmation on your TV screen.
8. On the main ESPN screen, you will be able to see ESPN+.