Who is Digit and what do we do?
Since our launch in 2001, Digit has been steadfast in our mission to be Your Technology Navigator. Through our website, social media, on-ground events, YouTube, magazine and more, we strive to give you all of the information about technology and gadgets that you want and need in order to make an informed buying decision. We do this by providing unbiased test results, verified information, informed opinions and expertise-driven advice about what products to buy for different use cases, and how to get the most out of them.
Digit represents the largest community of technology consumers (buyers and users) in India, and contains several sub-brands that focus on various needs – for example, SKOAR! is a brand for those who Live to Game, SKOAR! College Gaming Club (SCGC) is how we connect on-ground with college gamers, devworx is your road to innovation – one line of code at a time, Digit Squad is our community of micro influencers, etc. The focus of these properties and their editorial teams is not merely to publish content, but to engage with their respective communities on all platforms – web, social, print, multimedia and on-ground activities as well.
The Indian technology media industry is driven by hundreds of people who, at one time or another, worked and trained at Digit. We’re proud of our legacy of shaping the industry as pioneers in the field, and extremely happy that so many of our Digit family have helped scale the technology media vertical to new heights, and are helping India take over the digital world.
Digit’s editors and writers seek to find new and pathbreaking ways in which to reach our audiences. Our goal is to help Indians buy the best products that their hard earned money can afford, learn how technology works, and cut a path through confusing jargon. We do this through unbiased reviews, articles, videos, social media posts, email, instant messaging and even sometimes over phone calls, for our millions of readers.
All our staff (not just editorial) follow a strict ethical and moral code of conduct. Here is a list of our staff who make all of the magic happen behind the scenes. Editorial staff names link to their bios, click through to contact them.
- Editor-in-Chief: Soham Raninga
- Executive Editor: Jayesh Shinde
- Managing Editor & Head of Test Centre: Mithun Mohandas
- Assistant Editor: Dhriti Datta
- Lead Reviewer Smartphones and wearables: Darab Mansoor Ali
- Senior Reviewer Laptops and PC Peripherals: Manish Rajesh
- Deputy Features Editor: Satvik Pandey
- Reviewers: Yetnesh Dubey
- Undercover Writer: Agent001
- Chief Complaints Officer: Boo Man
- Assistant Editor (Hindi): Ashwani Kumar
- Assistant Editor (Bangla): Joyeeta Bhattacharya
- Senior Content Writer (Malayalam): Anju M U
- Senior Writer (Telegu): Raja Pullagura
- Senior Writer (Tamil): Sakunthala Solamuthu
- Content Writer (Kannada): Ravi Rao
- Content Writer (Marathi): Reshma Zalke
- Writer (Hindi): Faiza Parveen
- GM, Video Solutions: Apurva Chandola
- Sr. Producer: Sunil Sharma
- Sr. Cameraperson: Rajkishore Baitha
- Multimedia Producers: Prakrit Dhondiyal
- Video Producers: Krishna Sharma, Ali Merchant
- Sr. Video Editor: Girish Bhatt
- Video Editor: Sunil Kumar
- Associate Video Editor: Raj Naiker, Devender Singh
- Contact the Video Team at email@example.com
- Vice President: Soham Raninga
- Brand Manager: Shambhavi Sinha
- Associate Editor (Branded Content): Deepak Singh
- Contact the Brand Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Product and Client Solutions: Shauvik Kumar
- Assistant General Manager, Product and Client Solutions: Jai Bhagwan
- Digital Marketing Manager: Moni Kumari
- Manager – Marketing: Kishan Singh
- Senior Executive Operations: Shailesh Kumar
- Contact the product team at: email@example.com
- GM & Head – IT (Technology): Dhiraj Kumar Srivastav
- Sr. Manager – IT: Durgesh Kumar
- QA Manager: Ajay Jha
- Sr. PHP Developer: Ritesh Verma
- Sr. UI Developer: Anuj Sharma
- Jr. Web Developer: Adarsh Raj
- Contact the tech team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on:-
Digit.in is one of the most popular technology portals in India, visited by tens of millions of visitors every month. The portal offers product reviews, comparisons, buying advice, opinions, industry insights, interviews, and more. Our goal is to help Indian consumers make the smartest technology buying decisions, based on our rigorous test methodologies and unbiased editorial stance.
The Digit Test Centre is located in two locations across India – Noida and Mumbai. At these two locations, we receive technology products across a multitude of categories, which we then test rigorously. We use industry-standard benchmarks and even some test methodologies that we have invented, to measure their performance. We compare products in categories based on price or use case, rank them by performance, features, build quality, value for money, and other parameters, to arrive at buying recommendations based on the results of our testing. If you’d like us to test your products, you can contact us by writing to email@example.com.
We do NOT accept brand guidelines on how to test, nor do we share results with brands prior to publishing the reviews on our platform. Advertising with us (or not advertising) does not affect the outcome of our testing and reviews of products. While we do attend product briefings, launch events, both in India and abroad, and we do read any technical documentation provided to us by brands, but none of it has any bearing on our test methodology, which is designed to mimic the real-world usage of our readers in India.
Note: In order to protect our reader’s rights as consumers, we only test and review devices made by brands with a registered office in India, whose products are sold in the Indian market through official and legal channels, and have proper after-sales support available across India.
Disclaimer: Digit, like all other media houses, gives you links to online stores which contain embedded affiliate information, which allows us to get a tiny percentage of your purchase back from the online store. We urge all our readers to use our Buy button links to make their purchases as a way of supporting our work. If you are a user who already does this, thank you for supporting and keeping unbiased technology journalism alive in India.
Digit magazine holds the distinction of being India’s most read technology magazine, a position it’s held since its inaugural issue in June 2001! It has a certified readership of 230,000 (The last survey to mention it was the Indian Readership Survey, 2011 Q2), exceeding that of several prominent business magazines.
You can choose to subscribe to / buy Digit Magazine in print + digital format or in a digital-only format. Just click / tap on one of the options below:
- Buy a Print Subscription (Get digital access free)
- Buy Individual Print Issues (Get digital access free)
- Buy a Digital-only Subscription / Individual Digital-only Issues
DIGIT SQUAD – JOIN THE SQUAD
With over 6000 (and rapidly growing) members, Digit Squad is by far the largest technology micro-influencer community in India. All of our micro-influencers are technology enthusiasts who live and breathe technology and are known as the “tech gurus” in their circle of influence. As a whole, the Digit Squad is directly responsible for influencing buying of technology products worth Rs 120 Billion a year! Read more about the Digit Squad.
SALES AND MARKETING – CONTACT
Our community is curious and interested to know more. They prefer innovative information channels which also help them make better decisions and sound recommendations. They can also provide useful insights to you through custom consumer panels for your products and markets. Talk to us for ideas and examples of how you can engage with this community. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you right away.
Writing to us at the email addresses provided below:
- email@example.com – for any feedback or queries about our editorial content
- Use the email address listed for the author of any article or review to contact them directly
- https://dgit.in/WhatsApp – for TEXT based feedback about editorial content
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for brands to contact us for advertising opportunities
- email@example.com – for any gaming content or queries
GET IN TOUCH WITH
- For Feedback & Suggestion firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think we can help you grow your business email@example.com
- For advertising in magazine or website firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0120- 4282450 / 022-67899666
- 0120-4282450 / 022-67899667
By accessing digit.in or any of its associate/group sites, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the following disclaimer and user agreement: This site is owned and operated by 9.9 Group Pvt Ltd and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by the company, various new agencies and other sources, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The restrictions on the use of the material and content on this 9.9 Group Private Limited Site by the Subscriber are specified below. Unless specifically authorised, the subscriber may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software.