The MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot has over 30 million users in India. The chat bot which was launched last year in India allows download of COVID 19 Vaccination certificate via WhatsApp. Follow our step-by-step guide to download the certificate with ease.
Now access your covid vaccine certificate on WhatsApp in mere seconds. The move has been made in a bid to ease the process of obtaining the vaccination certificate for Indian residents. The move is designed to help people in inter-state travel as several states have made the Covid 19 vaccine certificates mandatory for visitors. Covid vaccine certificate download is important for people who wish to travel for work or leisure by most countries across the globe.
You can download the COVID 19 vaccination certificate by using the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Bot which was unveiled a year ago. Since its launch, the bot has had over 30 million users and processed 45 million conversations which include 67 million messages. The chat bot is powered by Haptik’s Conversational AI solutions and can make conversations in both Hindi and English languages.
To get the vaccine certificate, message the MyGov Corona Helpdesk Bot. The process is very easy and you can get the certificate in seconds, the office of the Union Health Minister has announced. Covid vaccine certificates have become mandatory by some states if you have to travel interstate.
The MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot was unveiled last year in March to curb the spread of wrong info about the coronavirus pandemic. Earlier this year, the government had also added the ability to the MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot to find COVID-19 vaccination centres nearby.
Cowin, Aarogya Setu and Umang apps also allow covid vaccination certificate download. In case you are still waiting to get vaccinated, there are several platforms like HealthifyMe and PayTm which can help you book a vaccination slot at a nearby centre. The Vaccination finder feature shows the availability of vaccines in your favoured area. The apps help people search for vaccination slots in their area and get notified about slot availability. The feature is accessible to both Android and iOS device users. The move comes after the government's recent update to Cowin guidelines to enable the new experience. The Indian government has been making it easier for users to access Covid vaccination centres, book vaccination slots, as well as easily get the vaccination certificate.
In India over 50,68,10,492 Covid vaccine doses have been administered to date. The COVID-19 immunization certificate download on the Co-WIN site and the Arogya Setu/Umang apps still exists. The apps allow users to download the certificate after each dose. Follow our informative guide to get the Covid 19 Vaccination certificate.
The Corona Helpdesk chat bot makes it easy to get the COVID 19 immunisation certificate on WhatsApp easily. You will have to download the WhatsApp app from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Make sure to register on the WhatsApp app with the same number as given on the COWIN website at the time of vaccine registration. Follow our step-by-step guide to download the certificate on WhatsApp in seconds.
1: First Open WhatsApp and drop a “Hi” message on these +91 9013151515 numbers. This is the “Corona Helpdesk bot.”
2: Next After you send the message, you will get a list of topics related to COVID-19.
3. Then find the “Download Certificate” option.
4. Simply type “2” and send.
5: Next The bot will display three options from which you have to type and send “3”. The option says that you want to get the vaccine certificate.
6: You will get an OTP number on your mobile which you will be required to send on the chat. if the number is different from your COWIN registration number, you will not get an OTP message.
7: Once you enter the OTP number, the bot will show the names of people that are registered on the Cowin site with the number.
8: Just enter the registration number and you can download the certificate on your phone.
9. Post that the MyGov Corona Helpdesk bot will send the certificate to your phone number. The certificate will be sent in a PDF format to the user. The whole process takes only minutes and has made it easy for Indian residents to travel interstate.
You can get the Covid 19 vaccine certificate from the Cowin website.
1. First, you have to go to the CoWIN website.
2. Next, enter your 10-digit mobile number and sign in using the OTP.
3. Once you have logged you will be able to see all the registered people on your mobile number.
4. Next, users who have received both the vaccinations will be able to see ‘Vaccinated' plastered in green.
5. After that click on the ‘Certificate' button.
6. A pdf of the certificate should open after that.
7. Next, you can save the pdf on your mobile or laptop by clicking on the download button.
Arogya Setu app also allows you to download COVID 19 vaccination certificates.
1. Go to the CoWIN tab and open Vaccination Certificate on the Arogya Setu app.
2. Next, just enter the Beneficiary Reference ID declared in the CoWIN portal next to the registered member in your list on the phone.
3. Then click on the ‘Get Certificate' option
4. Then click on the ‘Download PDF' to get the COVID-19 vaccine certificate.
Here is how to download the certificate from Umang app
1. The first step is to download the UMANG app on your Android or iOS mobile.
2. Next Open the app and click on ‘What’s New’ section.
3. Under that you will find a tab named Co-WIN.
4. Next click on the Co-WIN button and click on the ‘Download Vaccination Certificate’ option.
5. Once you have entered your mobile number, you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
6. Then enter the OTP that you received in the input field.
7. Check and confirm the beneficiary’s name and credentials.
8. Simply download your Covid vaccination certificate and save on your mobile.