PUBG Mobile updated to version 0.12.0.
The new update adds a new Darkest Night mode event to the game.
There are also new weapons and new changes to Survive Till Dawn event.
Make your home smarter than the average home
Make your life smarter, simpler, and more convenient with IoT enabled TVs, speakers, fans, bulbs, locks and more.
Click here to know more
The stable version of PUBG Mobile is now updated to version 0.12.0 and the full patch notes of what is new in the game have been released. We already knew most of the new features that would be added to the title, thanks to the beta update. However, there are some fresh new additions to the online battle royale title like the introduction of a new EvoZone, which replaces the Event mode. The new Darkest Night mode can be found under EvoZone, along with the Survive Till Dawn event. Additionally, some new modes are slated to be added in the future.
PUBG Mobile took down the servers yesterday for updating the game and performing maintainence activities. The new 0.12.0 update can now be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. For Android users, the update is about 475MB in size and while the App Store doesn’t reveal the update size, the patch is over 150MB in size. Some key highlights of the update include the new Darkest Night event where players need to survive the zombie hordes till dawn to win. Unlike all other modes, all teams that survive will be considered as winners.
There are also new changes to Survive Till Dawn event. Stun Grenades have been updated to stun zombies and a new Liquid Nitrogen Grenade is available, which freezes enemies and reduces their movement speed. Human and dog Zombies can now jump and there are new zombies that can climb over low walls or onto roofs. Take a look at the patch notes below for complete details.
New Feature: EvoZone
- Replaces Event mode
- Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode
- More new modes will be added in the future
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
- All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to Survive Till Dawn:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
- Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others' information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings
- Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings
- Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10
- Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other's Spaces
- Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale
- Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days)
- New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far
- Automatic door-opening has been tuned
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory
- Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading
- Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned
- Animation added for opening/closing doors
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas
Digit caters to the largest community of tech buyers, users and enthusiasts in India. The all new Digit in continues the legacy of Thinkdigit.com as one of the largest portals in India committed to technology users and buyers. Digit is also one of the most trusted names when it comes to technology reviews and buying advice and is home to the Digit Test Lab, India's most proficient center for testing and reviewing technology products.
We are about leadership-the 9.9 kind! Building a leading media company out of India.And,grooming new leaders for this promising industry.