PUBG Mobile will be updated to version 0.13.0 on June 12.
The title will feature a new Team Deathmatch mode.
There will also be many other additions and improvements to the title.
Make your home smarter than the average home
Make your life smarter, simpler, and more convenient with IoT enabled TVs, speakers, fans, bulbs, locks and more.
Click here to know more
PUBG Mobile was testing a new game mode and some new events in the version 0.13.0 of the game, which is currently in beta. However, stable version of the game is currently on 0.12.0 (or 0.12.5 for some) and the game developers have announced that the version 0.13.0 of PUBG Mobile will be rolled out for users on June 12. The game was taken offline today for server maintenance from 5:30 AM to 13:30 PM IST to get it ready for tomorrow's update. The new update will also bring a new Team Deathmatch mode in the game, along with a Godzilla theme and some related events. PUBG Mobile has collaborated with Godzilla: King of the Monsters movie and added some Godzilla-themed easter eggs. You can read more about where to find these easter eggs here.
Ahead of the version 0.13.0 rollout of PUBG Mobile, the game developers have posted all the new changes coming to the game online. As mentioned earlier, the most notable addition will be of a new Team Deathmatch mode that will show up under EvoGround. The new mode has been added soon after Call of Duty: Mobile went under public beta testing and the title also features a multiplayer Team Deathmatch mode. In our quick look at the new mode in PUBG Mobile, we said, “The mode starts players off on an equal footing, unlike Call of Duty: Mobile where high level players get access to a much better arsenal right at the get go.”
Alongside the new game mode, the lobby background will now feature a Godzilla theme. There will also be many themed events and rewards once the update rolls out. The new update features some improvements to Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night mode, like the addition of four new zombies that will replace old zombies. You can go through the complete version 0.13.0 patch notes below.
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
Digit caters to the largest community of tech buyers, users and enthusiasts in India. The all new Digit in continues the legacy of Thinkdigit.com as one of the largest portals in India committed to technology users and buyers. Digit is also one of the most trusted names when it comes to technology reviews and buying advice and is home to the Digit Test Lab, India's most proficient center for testing and reviewing technology products.
We are about leadership-the 9.9 kind! Building a leading media company out of India.And,grooming new leaders for this promising industry.