Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has given its customers the choice of getting fancy VIP numbers that are easy to remember and have a special set of combinations. Fancy numbers by BSNL are available for both post paid and prepaid customers in India. Now users can bid through e-auctions to secure the fancy VIP number on BSNL.
Before bidding, users have to do registration on the state-owned telecom operator. BSNL segregates the fancy numbers into different patterns from which its subscribers can pick any number by participating in the e-auction. The details of the bidding are available on the BSNL website. A vanity or VIP fancy number is one that has a specific sequence that is unique and easy to remember.
Fancy numbers by BSNL are segregated into different patterns which depend on their sequence of repetition and representation. The patterns are categorised into three different categories from which their base bidding prices are set. The demand for getting fancy BSNL numbers is quite high, and the state-owned operator conducts e-auction on its dedicated website to give customers the official way to get these numbers.
BSNL will choose three participants from the list of bidders for each number. The rest of the bidders will get their registration fee back within 10 days after the e-auction is concluded, BSNL has stated in its terms and conditions. The three participants will be classified as H1, H2, and H3 on the basis of their bidding amount. In case a participant doesn’t take the VIP number the bid moves to the next participant. The bidder also needs to provide address proof and identity proof to get the fancy number. Indian citizens and firms registered in India can also participate in the e-auction for fancy numbers.
BSNL fancy VIP numbers are available via e-auction that takes place regularly. Each circle hosts its own e-auction, and subscribers can look at the schedule of the auction in their circle via the BSNL website. Subscribers have to also register to participate in the e-auction to get a BSNL fancy number on the website irrespective of the circle. Follow the steps mentioned below on how to register for bidding.
1. Visit the official BSNL e-auction website and select your circle.
2. Next login or register on the site.
3. Then enter your mobile number and email id to register.
4. BSNL will share your login details on your email ID given.
5. Now login into the website by entering your mobile number and password.
6. Next click on Login to complete the process.
Once your registration process is complete you can bid for a VIP number. You will have to place the minimum bid for your selected fancy number in order to participate in the e-auction.
1. Visit the BSNL website and login with your mobile number and password.
2. Next select available numbers from the sidebar on the site.
3. Then choose the number you want to bid for and then click on Continue to Cart.
4. Next you will have to pay a refundable registration fee.
5. Make sure to note down the closing date of the bidding.
BSNL post paid bill payment can be done online by following the below-mentioned steps.
1. First Enter the phone number you want to carry out the BSNL bill payment for.
2. Next select the post paid radio button
3. Then choose ‘BSNL’ as your mobile operator
4. Next select the area you belong to from the circle dropdown menu.
5. View your BSNL bill.
6. Then click on ‘Go’ to pay BSNL bill online
7. Next you have to mention your BSNL bill amount if it is not automatically updated.
8. Then click on ‘Continue’
9. You have to enter your payment details and make payment using the payment gateway.
10. Your payment will be completed by following the above mentioned steps.
State owned operator BSNL has made it easy to find your mobile number. Sometimes when users get a new bsnl sim they may forget their mobile phone number. Now just follow the steps mentioned below to know your BSNL mobile phone number easily.
1. First open your phone and go to the dialer option.
2. Next Dial USSD code *1# from your registered BSNL number.
3. You will receive a flash message which will show your BSNL mobile number.
4. You can also use the USSD codes to check your BSNL mobile numbers validity, plan, outstanding bills amount, etc.