FiiO has launched its new M6 Hi-Res music player in India. Priced at Rs 14,990, the new device comes with multiple Bluetooth format support and support for third party-apps like Tidal and MOOV. It can be bought from the company's website and other online and retail stores.
Read the complete press release below
FiiO announces the launch of the M6 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Music Player in India. The player is priced at M.R.P. 14990 and is now available for purchase at www.fiio.co.in and leading online & retail stores.
Key features of the M6 can be found below or visit our FiiO India website HERE for details.
· Full Bluetooth format support for truly lossless playback - The M6 comes with dual-mode Bluetooth 4.2, and supports every high-resolution wireless format to date, including: 24-bit aptX HD (backwards compatible with aptX), LDAC, and HWA Hi-Res Bluetooth Audio. No matter whatever wireless high-resolution audio device you may have, you can be sure the M6 will take advantage of it.
· Rediscover your songs with third-party apps - Explore a well-organized user interface with the FiiO-customized Android OS on the M6. Pre-installed apps designed to integrate seamlessly with this interface include NetEase Cloud Music, MOOV, Tidal, and KKBOX. And you can install other whitelisted apps, too. Be prepared to rediscover your old music and discover new songs with these apps!
· Take control from your phone with FiiO Link - New to the M6 is the FiiO Link functionality. After pairing your smartphone and the M6 via Bluetooth, you can remotely control the M6 as well as display its current playing status.
· Give your computer some serious sound capabilities - When connected to your computer, not only does the M6 work as an asynchronous USB DAC supporting up to 192kHz/24 bit decoding, it can also function as a Bluetooth transmitter of all formats including LDAC, aptX, aptX HD, and SBC. When connected to Mac computers no driver installation is necessary, while a dedicated driver is required for Windows computers.
· Total musical immersion with a single DAC package - The M6 utilizes the same proven high-performance ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip that combines a capable DAC and a robust amp in one package, the same as the M7. However, with the M6 we have redesigned and further optimized the audio circuit to squeeze out every last drop of potential from the ESS chip, resulting in 50% higher power output than the M7. Who says we need multiple chips for excellent sound quality when we can do it with just one?
· What noise? - The M6 holds the distinction of having some of the cleanest outputs of any FiiO player, with a measured signal-to-noise ratio of ≥118dB and a noise floor of ＜3uV, which ensures you won't hear noise on even the most sensitive earphones.
· The fun never stops with USB audio output - The USB audio digital output on the M6 is highly capable – not only does it support output at various sampling rates, it also fully supports DSD with native DSD output up to DSD64/128 and support for the ISO, DFF, and DSF formats. You don't need to stop the music, just connect the M6 as a digital USB jukebox.
· Carry mini-sized fun everyday - Despite it being hugely versatile, the M6 comes in a tiny size making it extremely easy to handle. Its mini size also makes it effortless to carry around, making it the perfect musical companion whether you are on your commute or just chilling out. It’s thickness is of only 1 cm and is as small as a business card.
· Ready for the future based on past experience - The M6 is the third product from FiiO based on the Samsung Exynos 7270, and the experience we now have with the platform has allowed us to create a thoroughly modern player. With its cutting-edge components, we have been able to make the M6 as sleek as contemporary smartphones that lends it its stunning appearance in your hand while remaining extremely comfortable. And the M6 is prepared for the future now with its built-in Wi-Fi and full Bluetooth format support.
· Live on the edge with a bezel-less design - With the M6, you will find an anodized, CNC aluminum alloy body paired with 2.5D glass, for a curvier and more attractive look. The 3.2 inch IPS HD touchscreen is a feast for the eyes with its sharpness, bold colors, and bezel-less design.
· Simplicity is at its finest when it understands your needs - The easy-to-hold, compact body of the M6 is simple, yet put together specifically to meet your needs. Four buttons are placed to help you quickly navigate the menus, while the 2.5D glass provides a smooth yet natural transition between the glass and metal body, and even the charging indicator is subtly hidden in the top right corner of the screen to be informative yet unobtrusive. All of the elements are seemingly simple designs come together to harmonize and make using the M6 as comfortable as possible.
· Decoding it all - Fret not about if the M6 can playback your files, as it supports: ISO, DFF, DSF, APE, WAV, FLAC, AIF, AIFF, M4A, WMA, OGG, AAC, ALAC, and MP3 audio formats as well as CUE files and M3U/M3U8 playlists.
· Forget about charging worries with a large battery - With a large battery capacity of 1200mAh, the M6 can playback music for more than 13 hours, and last in deep standby for more than 26 days! When in deep standby mode, the M6 saves much power to enhance battery life but can be woken up instantly, allowing you to listen wherever and whenever you want.
· The highly versatile USB Type-C connector - The symmetrical USB Type-C connector is not only easy to plug in from any direction, it also gives the M6 its highly versatile nature. Through the Type-C connector, with the M6 you can: charge it, transfer data to and from it while connected to a computer, use it as a USB DAC, and even use it as a USB digital jukebox through USB Audio output to other devices!
· Meeting any needs with up to 2TB micro-SD cards - You no longer have to worry about not carrying your favorite songs with you, with 2GB of built-in storage and support for micro-SD cards up to a whopping 2TB!
· Hi-Res Audio certified - The M6 has been certified to be “Hi-Res Audio” capable, for truly natural and realistic sound.
· CPU: Samsung Exynos 7270 Dual-core 1GHz 14nm
· DAC: ES9018Q2C
· WiFi: 2.4GHz
· Bluetooth: Version 4.2，supports LDAC, HWA, aptX HD, aptX, SBC
· USB: Symmetrical Type C connector, USB2.0
· Screen: 3.2 480×800 HD touchscreen
· Dimensions: 53.3mm×92.5mm×11.5mm
· Weight: 83g
· Accessories: TPU clear protective case, USB data cable, PET screen protector
· Charging time:＜2.5 h (DC5V/2A charger)
· Battery life: >13 h (using earphones) and >15 h (over Bluetooth)
· Standby time: >26 days
· Battery: 1200mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
· Storage: Built-in storage (2GB) + micro-SD card (up to 2TB supported)
|Release Date:||08 Feb 2019|