Honor Band 5i
Here comes the hottest smart band in town! The USB-enabled HONORBand5i is now available on @Amazon.in. Run and get it now at Rs 1999 only.
Click here to know more
Snapchat has launched the latest landmarker feature in India for the first time ever.
Snap Inc. today introduced two new Landmarker Lens experiences in India enabling Snapchat users to use augmented reality to bring to life two iconic monuments - Gateway of India in Mumbai and Taj Mahal in Agra.
Snap Inc. today introduced two new Landmarker Lens experiences in India enabling Snapchat users to use augmented reality to bring to life two iconic monuments - Gateway of India in Mumbai and Taj Mahal in Agra. To enable the feature, users have to simply point the Snapchat camera to the monument on location. Through the Landmarker Lens, users can play with a beautiful floral embellishment on the monuments.
In addition, these locations will be available as Landmarker Templates alongside a further twelve locations spread around the globe as part of an update to Lens Studio - Snap’s free desktop app that allows anyone to build AR for Snapchat. The new features also include six new templates and additional tools that support an even wider range of creators – from new 2D illustrators to sophisticated developers. It has never been easier to create your own AR and share it with the world.
To date, over 500,000 lenses have been created by the Snapchat community using Lens Studio, and they have been played with over 15 billion times. The number of Snapchat users submitting new Lenses through Lens Studio every month grew by more than 20% this quarter from the prior quarter.
Six new templates launch today, adding to the existing library of nearly 40 Lens Templates:
· Face In Video: Track your face onto a video.
· Portrait Particles: Jazz things up with customized particles that segment behind the user’s head – decorate with headers, footers and post-effects. Perfect for your next party!
· Countdown: Ready, set, customize! Create Lenses that count down to specific dates and add celebratory 3D hats and glasses.
· Skeletal: Track 2D images to heads, necks, shoulders, elbows, and hands to create sweet joint collaborations.
· Hair colour: Modify your hair colour with fresh styles and tones from root to tip.
· Make-up: Put your face on the easy way with AR lip gloss, blush, eyeshadow and more.
Fourteen new Landmarkers begin rolling out today, and Snapchatters visiting these physical locations will also be able to experience them:
· Arc de Triomphe - Paris, France
· Astronomical Clock - Prague, Czech Republic
· Brandenburg Gate - Berlin, Germany
· El Castillo - Chichen Itza, Mexico
· Galata Tower - Istanbul, Turkey
· Gateway of India - Mumbai, India
· Leaning Tower of Pisa - Pisa, Italy
· Natural History Museum - London, UK
· Neues Rathaus - Munich, Germany
· Qasr Al-Farid - Mada'in Saleh, Saudi Arabia
· Great Sphinx of Giza - Giza, Egypt
· Statue of Liberty - United States
· Taj Mahal - Agra, India
· Tower Bridge - London, UK
For Lens creators who download Lens Studio for the first time, a new interactive tour breaks down Lens creation step-by-step so even first-time users can use it. And for creators already familiar with Lens Studio, we’ve added helpful start screen content that highlights new templates and features, and showcases our favourite Lenses from the community. Finally, Lens Studio Templates are now on GitHub, and creators can add their own, too. Search for and use the "lens-studio" tag so others can discover your work and get inspired.
Digit caters to the largest community of tech buyers, users and enthusiasts in India. The all new Digit in continues the legacy of Thinkdigit.com as one of the largest portals in India committed to technology users and buyers. Digit is also one of the most trusted names when it comes to technology reviews and buying advice and is home to the Digit Test Lab, India's most proficient center for testing and reviewing technology products.
We are about leadership-the 9.9 kind! Building a leading media company out of India.And,grooming new leaders for this promising industry.