Xiaomi is teasing the various features of the Redmi Note 12 Turbo ahead of its impending launch on March 28. It could launch in markets like India as Poco F5. Here we have compiled all the Note 12 Turbo features.
1. Redmi Note 12 Turbo will be powered by a 4nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen2 SoC. It consists of 1x Cortex X2 clocked at 2.91GHz, 3x Cortex A710 running at 2.49GHz and 4x Cortex A510 cores with at 1.8GHz clock speed.
2. Redmi could sell the Note 12 Turbo with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
3. The phone could be kept alive by a 5000 mAh battery.
4. From the teasers, the Note 12 Turbo seems to share the design language of its brethren.
5. The display as well as the side of the phone appear to be flat. It is said to have a 2.22mm chin width and 1.95mm bezels on the side.
The rumours also tell the phone could be 7.9mm thick and 181 grams heavy. It could also feature a 64 MP main camera, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a side-facing fingerprint sensor.