Xiaomi 13 Pro launch in India is set for February 26, 2023, at 9:30 PM. It’s been a couple of months since it debuted in the Chinese market. It’s likely that Xiaomi would bring the same phone to our market. If that’s the case, the 13 Pro is going to be a flagship-grade phone with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, 120Hz AMOLED display, 120W charging, and 50MP triple rear camera setup co-engineered with Leica. The phone is stuffed with more such features and so, let’s just learn about the highlight Xiaomi 13 Pro specifications that make it a flagship-grade smartphone.
1. Xiaomi 13 Pro has got IP68 certification for dust and water resistance. It claims to be water-resistant up to 1.5 meters for 10 minutes.
2. Xiaomi 13 Pro has got a Ceramic back variant that’s unique from most glass backs in this turf.
3. Coming to the front, the Xiaomi 13 Pro boasts 1900 nits of peak brightness which should be plenty legible in all settings.
4. The Xiaomi 13 Pro display is 6.73 inches long, LTPO in nature, and offers 1440 x 3200-pixel resolution, 1B colours, 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision and HDR10+ support.
5. It comes with Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the front, which should endow some durability.
6. You get an under-display fingerprint reader and unlocking with it or the face unlock mechanism, you would be welcomed by Android 13-based MIUI 14 software.
7. This is slapped on top of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
8. Xiaomi has also given UFS 4.0 storage (in the higher-end models) and LPDDR5x RAM. You should be getting multiple memory configurations too. The Chinese variant has up to 16GB RAM and 512GB storage.
9. The camera department is where the unique value proposition is present. Yes, we are talking about the Leica-branded camera setup. There is a 50.3MP primary camera, 50MP 3.2x optical zoom lens, and a 50MP ultrawide shooter. The front camera is a 32MP snapper.
10. Xiaomi has engineered stereo speakers on the 13 Pro.
11. The repertoire also consists of the latest connectivity solutions like WiFi 6e, Bluetooth 5.3, L5 GPS, and NFC.
12. A staple ingredient of almost every Xiaomi phone is an infrared sensor. It can be used to control other smart devices around you.
13. Finally, what’s powering all of this is a 4820mAh battery, which is a few milliamps shy of 5000. There is support for 120W wired charging, 50W wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging on the phone.
The Xiaomi 13 Pro global launch event will be live-streamed on the company’s YouTube and other channels at 9:30 PM (GMT+30) on February 26. We will know for sure if the Indian variant is the same as its Chinese counterpart then.
For more technology news, product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading Digit.in or head to our Google News page.
|Release Date:||28 Feb 2023|
|Variant:||256 GB/12 GB RAM|