The Dell Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-in-1 is available in India starting at INR 49490
Want to modernise your banking loan application?
Build an application that analyses credit risk with #IBMCloud Pak for Data on #RedHat #OpenShift
Click here to know moreAdvertisements
Dell has introduced the new Inspiron 3000 & 5000 series 2-in-1 laptops in India. The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series 2-in-1 is available in India starting at Rs. 32,690 and the Dell Inspiron 13 5000 Series 2-in-1 is available starting at Rs. 49,490.
The Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 will be available in Bali blue and Tango red colour options. The device has a 11-inch display. Coming to the specifications, it has an up to 6th generation Intel Core m3 processors and offers 500 GB of storage capacity. Dell claims that the 2-in-1 can deliver 8+ hours of battery, and we will put this claim to the test when we review the laptop.
Moving on to the Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 the Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 series comes with a bunch of customization options. The Inspiron 5000 2-in-1s feature a wide-angle FHD display. The laptop also has an infrared camera that works with Windows Hello facial recognition. The 5000 Series 2-in-1 comes with options up to 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM. The 5000 series comes with a 1TB HDD.
You can read the complete press release below
Dell India, India’s leading end-to-end technology solutions provider, today announced versatile additions to its successful 2-in-1 range of devices. Leading from the demand of the 2-in-1 form factor, Dell has introduced the new Inspiron 3000 & 5000 Series 2-in-1 laptops, perfecting its existing 2-in-1 range with a brand new design and performance overhaul. The sleek, vibrant and chic new 2-in-1 devices cater to the needs of the consumer who is always on-the-go, and seeks a technology companion that complements their personality.
The new range of PCs provide the convenience of a tablet with full functionality of a laptop and sport a versatile 360-degree hinge enabling four modes to suit the user’s needs, offering flexibility of switching between a tablet and a PC in one fluid motion. Portability is a pre-requisite among the technology savvy generation who are multi-taskers and display intensive computing needs on a daily basis. Dell’s commitment towards purposeful innovation has resulted in the creation of a comprehensive range of the 2-in-1 devices allowing the users to get even more out of their computing experience. The new Inspiron 3000 and 5000 Series 2-in-1 are designed to be sleek and stylish, at the same time delivering sturdy performance for the long haul. The products stand out for their versatility – engineered to smoothly transition from laptop, easel, tent or tablet mode. The bigger and better 2-in-1 range allows users to choose their desired configuration at a variety of price points starting at INR 32690/-.
Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1: Stylish, compact and easy to use
The Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 comes with a splash of colours and will be available in vibrant shades of Bali blue and Tango red. This 29.16 cm (11”) 2-in-1 combines the performance of a laptop and the convenience of a tablet in an affordable ultraportable design that makes it easy to take anywhere. It offers a rich set of features wrapped in a colorful, fun design that’s easy to use and built for the long haul:
• With up to 6th generation Intel Core m3 processors is capable of delivering highly responsive performance and offers 500 GB of generous storage capacity so people can bring all of their videos, pictures, and music with them wherever they go
• The 2-in-1 compact form bundled in a light weight device able to withstand 8+ hours of battery life allows for a complete work day, spent running around to be easy yet productive
• When the time comes to transition into play mode in breaks or after a long work day, the wide viewing angles are perfect for watching TV shows or movies in the tablet stand or tent mode
Inspiron 13 & 15 5000 2-in-1: Sleek, versatile and flexible
The Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1 embraces a sleek new design is built to deliver flexibility coupled with versatility, the Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 series comes with a wide array of choices to meet customer needs.
• The Inspiron 5000 2-in-1s feature a brilliant wide-angle FHD resolution display.
• The infrared camera option works with Windows Hello facial recognition so users can easily log in with just a look
• The 5000 Series 2-in-1 comes with options up to 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor
• Coupled with a whopping 1 TB storage space the range is available in 13” and 15” screen sizes
• Powered by an 8 GB DDR4 RAM and can withstand long working days up to 9+ hours, making it a true companion for the professional who seeks entertainment at the end of a long day
• The Inspiron 13 with a 32.4 cm screen size and starting weigh of 1.62 kg, offers a compact device, convenient for everyday travel, and on-the-go usage
• The Inspiron 15 with a 38.19 cm screen size and starting weigh of 2.08 kg, offers more screen room, making it ideal for spreading projects out, or watching movies with friends
Commenting on the new range, Alen Jose, Product Marketing Director, Consumer and Small Business, Dell India said, “The dynamics of computing in today’s world is changing rapidly with users being more informed and selective about devices that cater to both professional and personal needs. The 2-in-1 form factor has been the winning choice, indicating that users desire a single device for all their computing requirements, be it content creation or consumption. The all new Inspiron 3000 & 5000 2-in-1 devices are available with a wide range of processor options and configurable features, enabling students, families and users looking for great value to connect, learn and achieve more.”
The four modes in the 2-in-1 form factor allows for students to comfortably type a lengthy term paper on the conventional keyboard in laptop mode then switch to tablet mode to browse through an e-book using the 10 finger capacitive touch interface. A parent can prop the thin and light Inspiron 11 or Inspiron 13 into the space-saving tent mode to view recipes in the kitchen or use the stand on an airplane tray table to watch movies on a business trip.
Availability and Pricing
Popular Mobile PhonesView All
Hot DealsView All
Digit caters to the largest community of tech buyers, users and enthusiasts in India. The all new Digit in continues the legacy of Thinkdigit.com as one of the largest portals in India committed to technology users and buyers. Digit is also one of the most trusted names when it comes to technology reviews and buying advice and is home to the Digit Test Lab, India's most proficient center for testing and reviewing technology products.
We are about leadership-the 9.9 kind! Building a leading media company out of India.And,grooming new leaders for this promising industry.