Battlegrounds Mobile India is now available in India.
However, the game is in early access.
Here's how you can download and play the game.
After months of anticipation, Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally here. However, playing the game right now isn’t as easy as heading over to the Google Play Store. You see, not everyone can get their hands on the game as it is still in early access. This means that only those players that get a chance to be beta testers will get the option to download and play the game. But there is another way…
But before we get to that. Here’s how to register as a beta tester for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Players can head over to this link and hope that there is a slot available for becoming a beta tester. Unfortunately, these slots are filling up fast, if not already full.
- In case you do manage to become a tester, you can head over to the official Battlegrounds Mobile India listing on the Google Play Store to download the game like usual.
But… you could just sideload the app and get away with it. All you need is a little bit of technical know-how and you too can start playing the game.
Before you download the game, there are a couple of things you should know. First off, know that sideloading apps is risky and you might end up harming your phone. Second, make sure you have at least 2GB-3GB of free storage space on your device. Finally, tweak your phone’s setting to allow the installation of apps from third parties. Now, let's begin.
- The first thing you need to do is download the .APK and .OBB files. The link for both is available here(.APK) and here (.OBB).
- Once both files are downloaded, install the .APK file first.
- Once done, unzip the .OBB file. Do note that this .OBB file needs to be added in the Android->OBB folder in your Android device.
- Next, open the app and install all the resources that it needs.
Now all you need to do is log in, and you should be ready to play!