The update will bring several new features and improvements such as multi-window support, data saver, Quick App switching and more
Access Open Source Technology
Innovate w/ IBM and Discover New Open Source Technology Today. Learn More.
Click here to know more
Lenovo is rolling out the Android Nougat v7.0 update to its K6 Power and K6 Note smartphones. The update will bring several new features and improvements such as multi-window support, data saver, Quick App switching and more. The Lenovo K6 Power starts at Rs. 9,999, while the K6 Note is available at Rs. 13,999
Read the complete press release below
Lenovo has started rolling out the Android 7.0 (Nougat) software update to its popular K6 Power and K6 Note. The Lenovo K6 Power launched on 6th December 2016 and Lenovo K6 Note was launched on 14th December 2016, has received an overwhelming response from consumers. Both K6 Power and K6 Note provide blazing fast speeds made possible by Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-core processor, 4G LTE connectivity and comes with a vibrant Full HD display. Along with Flipkart, K6 Power is now available in leading retail outlets now at INR 9,999 for the 3GB variant and 10999 for the 4GB variant. Lenovo K6 Note is available across leading retail stores at INR 13,999.
Featuring a 12.7cm (5) Full High-Definition display with the best in class 441 ppi resolution and Dolby Atmos sound delivered via stereo speakers, K6 Power is a powerhouse of entertainment. Whereas the Lenovo K6 Note, offers a refined entertainment ecosystem with advanced Theatermax providing an enhanced stellar immersive audio-visual experience, a long battery life, and a 13.97cm (5.5) Full HD display. Combination of Full HD display and refined audio output makes the K6 Power and K6 Note the undisputed multimedia superstar, delivering high on experience. This experience is taken to the next level with the ultra immersive TheaterMax mode.
Powered by a 4000 mAh battery, the Lenovo K6 Power and Lenovo K6 Note give the power you need to last all day while you play games, browse the web or stay in touch with friends on social networking sites. The K6 Power comes also with an “ultimate power saver” and keeps it running 2-3x more the normal time.
6 noteworthy changes you get with the Android 7.0 update on K6 Power and K6 Note
1. Enhanced multitasking with Multi-window Support: With multi-window support, K6 Note and K6 Power can now run two apps simultaneously on the screen. Just tap on the recent apps button and drag the apps to the top of the screen. For instance, you could be watching a YouTube video while replying to a message on WhatsApp or surfing the web while running the calculator
2. Data saver: Now enable data saver to limit background data usage when you are not on a Wi-Fi network. You can even restrict data usage on individual apps
3. Smarter & Bundled Notifications: Experience cleaner looking notifications and ability to reply from the notification bar itself without opening any app
4. Quick App switching: Double tap the recent apps button on the K6 Power and K6 Note and it automatically switches to the last app you were using. No more manually selecting from a list of running apps.
5. Better Battery life with Doze on the go: Along with Lenovo’s ultimate power saver, Android 7.0 now adds updated Doze mode whenever the phone isn’t in active use. Left in your pocket or bag, the K6 power will reduce data sync and periodically run tasks.
6. Display Size: You can now change the size on the font or display itself. You can now make the K6 Power and K6 Note easier to read (with larger font/display setting) or get more information on the screen when you make the font & display small
Popular Mobile PhonesView All
Hot DealsView All
Digit caters to the largest community of tech buyers, users and enthusiasts in India. The all new Digit in continues the legacy of Thinkdigit.com as one of the largest portals in India committed to technology users and buyers. Digit is also one of the most trusted names when it comes to technology reviews and buying advice and is home to the Digit Test Lab, India's most proficient center for testing and reviewing technology products.
We are about leadership-the 9.9 kind! Building a leading media company out of India.And,grooming new leaders for this promising industry.