Zepp Health has launched the Amazfit T-Rex Ultra that’s the newest outdoor smartwatch in the market. It comes with a raft of features that, on paper at least makes it fit for the profile. Here, we discuss the same.
1. It has a rugged build made of 316L stainless steel and is rated to work at -30℃ to 70℃ , and in tough and muddy terrains.
You can even adjust the lugs and 22mm silicone straps for more comfort.
2. And when you are out and about on such places, you can benefit from dual-band GPS positioning, supporting six satellite systems, offline map support, save routes and track them back. You also get in-built compass and barometer for logging the environmental factors like direction and atmospheric pressure for altitude.
3. Amazfit T-Rex Ultra also lets you keep track of more than 160 sports modes including automatic detection for 8 activities. If you decide to go on a deep dive, the water resistance rating of 10 ATM, EN13319 and ISO6245 lets it take the pressure of up to 100 meters.
For you gym-rats out there, the T-Rex Ultra allows auto-detection of 25 exercise types, and even log reps, sets, rest time, and the muscle groups you hit. You can name up to 100 workout combinations that you perform.
4. Amazfit boasts 20 days of battery life from the T-Rex Ultra’s 500 mAh cell. You can extend the juice with the battery-saver mode. There is also an Endurance GPS Battery mode that assures 80 hours of runtime.
5. Its AMOLED display sports 1000 nits of brightness, and there’s a slate of widgets, and Zepp UI and apps that make the watch user-friendly.
Amazfit T-Rex Ultra has been launched at $400 (₹32,786). It is available in Abyss Black and Sahara colours.