Facebook is the world's biggest social network with over 2 billion monthly active users. It is one of the biggest video sites, however, it doesn’t have an offline-viewing feature yet. In case you need to download Facebook videos, it's not as simple as hitting the download button, and you are done. Here are the steps on how to do an online Facebook video download on your Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, or Linux device.
There are a number of Facebook video downloader websites which allow you to download videos from Facebook like fbdown.net. Follow the below mentioned to download Facebook videos using fbdown.net.
1. Right-click on the Facebook video you wish to download and choose the Copy video URL.
2. Go to fbdown.net.
3. Simply paste the link on the site and click download.
4. On the next page, you can choose the video quality between normal (SD) or HD quality
5. Next Right-click the video and choose the option to save the video on your computer. That’s it.
6. All videos are usually automatically saved under the ‘Downloads’ folder in your Mac or Windows device.
Fbdown.net also has an extension for Chrome, which can be downloaded from the website. Whenever you want to download a Facebook video simply click the extension, choose the video quality, and click on Download video.
The 4K Video Downloader is a Facebook video download app that allows you to download Facebook videos on multiple platforms whether Windows, Mac, Linux. You can also download the videos in varied quality options, ranging from 240p to 2K.
1. Follow these steps to download Facebook videos using 4K Video Downloader
2. Visit 4kdownload.com to download 4K Video Downloader
3. Next, install the app.
4. Copy the URL of the video by right-clicking on the Facebook video you want to download.
5. Then Open the 4K Video Downloader and click Paste Link.
6. The app will pull the video link from the clipboard. You can choose the video quality you desire and click Download.
To download Facebook videos on an Android phone, follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Open the Facebook video that you wish to download.
2. Then click share and tap Copy Link.
3. On the website, copy the link in the URL bar and open fbdown.net in a browser like Chrome.
4. Next, paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
5. On the next page, tap and hold on to the quality you want to download the video in, whether normal or HD if you are using.
6. Next click on the download link in Chrome.
7. The video will automatically get saved in the Downloads folder in your mobile.
8. Check the browser settings to save location.
To download Facebook videos on your Apple iPhone or iPad follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Open the Facebook video in the Facebook app or the website which you want to download.
2. Next, click the share and then tap Copy Link.
3. Open fbdown.net in a browser like Firefox which supports downloading.
4. Then paste the link where it asks you to and click Download.
5. On the next page, simply tap and hold on to the quality you wish to download the video in, whether normal or HD.
6. Next click on the Download link in Firefox.
7. Next, go to your browser's download section. On Firefox, you can find it via the hamburger icon on the bottom-right on the iPhone. Open the section and click on the video.
8. Next click on the ‘Save Video' option.
9. You will have to go to the camera roll in the Photos app, where you will be able to see the video.
Facebook videos can also be downloaded on Android and iPhone devices using various apps available. However, most of the apps are not trustworthy and could compromise the security of your device. It is recommended to download videos on your Android phone using a browser, as most of the apps available have a poor UI.
On iOS devices as well, we found that the app route is very difficult. They need a desktop app called Cydia Impactor which will need your Apple credentials to generate a certificate for a third-party app or can jailbreak your Apple device. We don’t recommend doing either of these, as they can compromise your device's security.