During the ‘Go Cashless Mela’, customers will be able to avail exclusive offers on products and services on Amazon.in as well as on merchant websites and apps accepting Amazon Pay.
Amazon Pay has announced a 21 day “Go Cashless Mela”. The aim of the event is to encourage users to adopt digital payments. During the event, customers will be able to avail exclusive offers on products and services on Amazon.in as well as on merchant websites and apps accepting Amazon Pay.
Read the complete press release below
Amazon Pay today announced a 21 day “Go Cashless Mela” to encourage customers to adopt digital payments for their everyday payment needs.
Customers will be able to avail exclusive offers on products and services on Amazon.in as well as on merchant websites and apps accepting Amazon Pay. Thus, customers will be able to pay for everything from mobile and DTH recharges, gas, water and electric bills, electronics products, fashion goods, home & kitchen items, food delivery, travel, movie tickets and more without having to go to an ATM. What’s more? Customers will earn attractive cashbacks when they use Amazon Pay.
The event also has several fun activities such as a Mystery Wallets contest for customers to entertain themselves while they shop and pay – digitally, of course!
Amazon Pay offers on Amazon.in
· Customers who load INR 1000 Amazon Pay balance receive a standard cashback of INR 100
· Customers who use BHIM UPI will receive 10% back up to INR 100, for one transaction per user
· Customers making their first electronic payment with their Visa cards get an additional 10% cashback
· Customers who shop 5 or more times during the 21 days stand to win INR 1 lakh in Amazon Pay gift certificates
Amazon Pay offers at other merchants
· Save INR 1200 using Amazon Pay on Yatra
· 50% back using Amazon Pay on BookMyShow (Starting June 4, 2018)
· 25% back using Amazon Pay on RedBus
· 30% back using Amazon Pay on Faasos
· Exclusive offers for Prime members on Box8, Freshmenu and Abhibus
Commenting on this campaign, Mahendra Nerurkar, Director – Amazon Pay said, “We are committed to the long-term vision of a less-cash India. Our “Go Cashless Mela” is aimed at accelerating the adoption of digital payments among customers. Through this, we are making digital payments fun for customers with contests and exclusive offers on millions of products on Amazon.in as well as services on our partner merchants. Amazon Pay offers customers a wide choice of payment methods including Amazon Pay balance, BHIM UPI, Debit/Credit cards, net banking and EMIs. Amazon Pay is soon becoming a preferred way for customers to pay for everyday services such as food delivery, movie ticketing, travel, bus ticketing and more. We are just getting started and very encouraged by the 126% growth in transactions and 68% growth in unique users seen over 2017.”