Reliance Jio offers affordable data plans and connections along with a suite of services to its customers. If you want to add a fun or mesmerizing caller tune on your Jio phone, then there are four methods to do that. You will need to activate JioTunes, which is currently being offered to Jio customers free of cost. The company allows the subscriber to select from a wide range of caller tunes across different genres including Bollywood, Regional, International, and more. It also allows the option to switch between different tunes at no additional cost.
Subscribers can activate caller tunes on their phones using the MyJio app, IVR, or SMS. The mobile network operator also allows you to copy JioTune from other Jio customers. In case you are unable to find a particular song in the MyJio app, you can set the caller tune using the JioSavan app as well. Jio says that it has over 4 lakhs plus a collection of songs in its library from which you can choose your favourite JioTune. In this article, we will give a step-by-step guide on how to set a Jio caller tune on mobile.
1. Via the MyJio app
2. Through the company’s IVR
3. You can also copy JioTune from another Jio customer
4. You can activate Jiotune by SMS
1. First, you will need to download the MyJio app from the Google Play Store or App store
2. Next, open the MyJio app and select ‘JioTunes’ from useful links
3. You can listen to the preview and select ‘Set as JioTune’
4. Next, get a confirmation screen and SMS on the activation
1. To set a JioTune dial 56789 from your Jio mobile on which you want to set the JioTune.
2. Next Select the song of your choice from the Top Songs to set as your JioTune.
3. To copy the JioTune of another Jio customer you will need to press * (star) before the call is answered.
4. Then you will get an SMS to confirm your consent.
5. Subscribers have to revert to the SMS with 'Y' within 30 minutes to activate the selected JioTune on your phone number.
1. To copy a caller tune from another Jio user, press * (star) before the call is answered.
2. Next, you will receive an SMS to confirm your consent.
3. Users will have to reply to this SMS with ‘Y’ within 30 minutes.
4. Then select the JioTune on your Jio number.
1. To activate caller tunes via SMS users, have to send an SMS with the first 3 words of the song/film/album to the toll-free number 56789.
2. Next, you will get an SMS with a song list and set of instructions on how to set the song of your choice as your JioTune.
3. Users can also send an SMS “JT” to 56789 and follow the instructions sent on their mobile.
1. To set a song as a JioTune, you can download MyJio from the App Store/Google Play store.
2. Next, go to the ‘JioTunes’ section under ‘Useful links’
3. Search for the song of your choice to set it as your JioTune.
Apart from this, you can also follow these steps to search for the song of your choice.
1. Send an SMS with the first three words of the song of your choice to 56789.
2. In response, you will get the list of songs carrying those three words
3. You will also get instructions from Jio on how to set your preferred song as your JioTune.
4. Users can also search for a specific song from different singer names, genres, movie names, or album names by sending SMS Singer or Movie or Album to 56789.
5. Alternatively, you can also simply send JT to 56789 and follow the instructions to set a particular song as your JioTune.
Jio Saavn music streaming application also allows users to turn their favourite music into caller tunes. The free music application is available for both Android and iOS users. Follow the below mentioned steps to set JioTunes using the music application.
1. Download and install the JioSaavn application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Log in to your JioSaavn account and search for your favourite song on the application.
3. Next click on the song and you see the Set the Jio Tune button just below the album, art, and song title.
4. Then you will get an SMS message once the JioTune has been activated. The message will also contain the details on how to deactivate the JioTune as well.
5. Users will be able to see a pop-up screen where you can preview your caller tune.
6. Lastly, you have to tap on the Set JioTune button to set the selected song as your caller tune.