OpenAI launched a new language learning AI model known as ChatGPT.
ChatGPT has taken the internet by storm due to its vast capabilities.
As of now, it is free to use.
OpenAI recently announced the availability of its latest AI-based offering, ChatGPT, and it’s fair to say that it has garnered a lot of positive attention so far. The language learning AI model helps users understand concepts, generate scripts and blogs, develop new ideas or even just chat if they’re a little lonely. It uses Generative Pretrained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) in order to generate human-like responses. The model is free to use.
How to use OpenAI’s ChatGPT?
In order to use OpenAI’s ChatGPT, you need to follow these steps:
- Head to the official ChatGPT on OpenAI’s website.
- Scroll down and click the Try ChatGPT button.
- The website will ask you to sign up. If you have an existing account, you can select the log-in option and enter your credentials.
- The landing page of the chatbot will be displayed.
- Navigate to the message bar at the bottom of the page.
- Enter any query or text you desire.
- ChatGPT will generate an answer that is based on content on the internet, including research papers, Twitter conversations, blogs, and so on.
While most of its answers are eerily accurate, the chatbot is still a fairly new technology and it does make mistakes. So be sure to fact-check anything it says.
In case you have further queries or want to continue the conversation, you can just reply to the text that’s been sent your way (just like any other message thread), and keep chatting for as long as you like.
Select the Reset Thread option to start a new conversation
You can also ask the chatbot personalised questions, and it will answer the same in a conversational tone that will make you feel you’re talking to another human.