Jio is one of the biggest telecom operators in India and is known for its affordable 4G data and calling plans. The company has disrupted the Indian telecom industry by bringing down the prices of 4G data as well as voice calling in the country. The network provider offers a host of benefits with its prepaid and postpaid connections. The mobile operator for giving some great benefits like high-speed internet, unlimited voice calls, and access to the Jio app suite.
If you are a new Jio subscriber and want to know your Reliance Jio SIM mobile number, here are some easy ways to find out your own Jio sim number. This article shows you different ways on how to know your Jio mobile number via USSD Code, SMS, via My Jio app, SIM card, and Reliance Jio customer care.
Checking your Jio SIM mobile number by using USSD code is very easy. Here are the steps to check your Jio mobile number via USSD codes.
1. To check your Jio SIM number, open your phone’s dialer and type ‘Jio’ to 199
2. For checking Jio mobile number *1#
3. Tap on the calling button
4. You will be able to see your mobile number.
5. Make sure to note down your number for future reference.
In case you need you to want to check your Jio Balance send *333# to 199
You can easily find your mobile number under “My Jio Number Details” via the MyJio App. First, you will need to download the free MyJio app from the Google play store and Apple app store. Follow the steps mentioned below to find your Jio number.
1. Download the MyJio app from Google Play Store or Apple app store.
2. Now, log in to your MyJio account.
3. You will need to Sign in via your Jio SIM card.
4. On the Home screen of the app, you will be able to see the registered mobile number in the “My Account” section.
To check your Jio phone number you can simply send an SMS from your Jio mobile number.
1.You will need to type “MYPLAN” and send an SMS to 199
2.You will instantly get a message with your registered Jio mobile number and will be able to view your account details.
3. You can further use your Jio mobile number check code to see your Jio number details.
1. To check your Jio phone number you can simply call customer care at 198.
2. Select your language.
3. Press the requisite buttons to connect with the customer care executive.
4. Next, ask the Jio customer care executive your Jio number.
5. The customer care executive will verify your details.
6. Once your details are verified the customer care executive will tell you the Jio mobile number details.
You can easily find out your Jio phone number by calling on another phone of your friends and family. This is the easiest way to find your Jio mobile number. Once you make a call, ask the other user to share the number. It is important to note down the Jio number for future reference.
The Jio sim number is called the ICCID number and is printed on the Jio sim card itself. It cannot be checked with a code or an app. You will have to manually take out the sim card to check the number. Please note that the SIM card number is not the same as the Jio mobile number.
It is important to check whether your Jio sim is activated and your number is valid.
1. The simplest way to check the validity of your phone number is by using your My Jio App.
2. You can also call the Jio customer care number and get your query answered.