Vivo X Fold 2 could break cover next month as the second-gen foldable phone from the brand. The brand has already showed off the device to the public at an event in China. The still of the phone from the event thus appeared on the microblogging website, Weibo. We can see the Vivo VP of products, Huang Tao heralding the device to the media as an “all-round and light foldable phone”.
So, based on the leaks, rumours, and official revelations, here’s everything we expect the Vivo foldable to bring:
1. Vivo X Fold 2 could launch in a red colour with the rear camera island’s design reminiscent of the Vivo X90 series.
2. Vivo X Fold 2 could feature a triple camera setup at the back including a 50MP primary and two 12MP auxiliary sensors. Vivo could be partnering with Zeiss for the cameras.
3. Under the hood, the Vivo foldable could be sporting a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC paired with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.
4. The software onboard could be Android 13 with OriginOS 13 skin. If the folding phone makes its way to global markets, it could bring FuntouchOS UI.
5. Powering all of these could be a 4,800mAh battery with 120W wired charging support
|Release Date:||28 Aug 2023|
|Variant:||256 GB/12 GB RAM|