Hindi,Telugu,Tamil,English,Malayalam | Release Date Nov 24, 2021
By Digit Binge
Hawkeye was released on Nov 24, 2021 and was directed by Rhys Thomas, Bertie and Bert .This show is available in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, English and Malayalam languages. Jeremy Renner, Aleks Paunovic, Alaqua Cox, Hailee Steinfeld, Piotr Adamczyk, Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee and Tony Dalton are playing as the star cast in this show. You can watch the show online on Hotstar, as long as you are a subscriber to the video streaming OTT platform. Hawkeye is available in Action, Drama, Adventure, Fantasy and Superhero genres.
The mini-TV series is based on the Marvel Comics Super Hero Hawkeye. The show is about the journey of Clint Barton one year after the events of Avengers: Endgame. Following the defeat of Thanos, Barton is living with his beloved family, while he still mourns his best friend The Black Widow- Natasha Romanoff's death.
In the series Clint Barton partners with Kate Bishop a 22-year-old Hawkeye fan who becomes Barton's protégée. A skilled archer herself she draws the attention of Barton by masquerading as Ronin and the unlikely duo confront enemies from Clint’s past.
What's more, the story also reveals that Hawkeye has lost his hearing due to the number of explosions he has been in. You will also see a new villain called - Clown, who is responsible for permanently damaged Clint’s eardrums.
The show also has Echo who is a deaf Native American superhero. She can mirror other people's physical movements, and her history with the Kingpin who raised her after killing her father is also vital to Hawkeye's storyline. Apart from this, we will see several characters from the Marvel Comics world in the show. It is pretty exciting and a must-watch for all Marvel Comic fans.
HAWKEYE Interview | Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld Talk Marvel Musicals and "Old Man Hawkeye"
Jeremy Renner Responds to Rumors About Black Widow and Hawkeye’s Future | The Tonight Show
Jeremy Renner & Hailee Steinfeld on the MCU & working with Lucky the Dog | Disney Plus' Hawkeye
This is the first Christmas we’ve had together in years. – Lila Barton
I love you guys. I’m making up for some lost time.
Authorities are wondering if the masked vigilante who terrorized the city’s underworld, is back. – Newscaster
The past has caught up with me. – Hawkeye
Should we be worried? No, no, it’s nothing. I’ll be home for Christmas, I promise. – Clint Barton
When I wore this suit, I made a whole lot of enemies.
You’re Hawkeye! – Kate Bishop
Who the h@ll are you? – Clint Barton
Some people have actually called me the world’s greatest archer. – Kate Bishop quotes in Hawkeye
Are you one of those people? – Clint
Hey babe, I should be back— in a day… or two. – Clint Barton quotes in Hawkeye
Things have gotten- more complicated. – Clint
This is too dangerous. Definitely not this one. – Clint, You don’t have to say “definitely” like that. – Kate Biship
Holy Sh….! There are arrows more dangerous than that one?! – Kate
Ugh- this is some Christmas. – Clint Bishop quotes in Hawkeye the series
Mommy Mommy! A Superhero!- Kid, Want to say hi? – Mom
I can’t go home. Until I fix this. – Clint
I remember the day I though the same thing. You know, this life you want to live, it comes with a price.- Clint Barton quotes from Hawkeye series
I’m sorry Kate. I’m not a role model to anyone. – Hawkeye quotes
I’m not smashing a ’72 Challenger. Come on! – Hawkeye in Marvel series
You shouldn’t eavesdrop. – Kate’s Dad
How will I know what you’re saying if I’m not there? – young Kate Bishop
Yeah, well, sometimes you gotta dress the part. – Kate Bishop
I know what happens. I was there. You know who wasn’t there? That guy- Ant-Man. – Clint Barton
It’s going to be the best Barton Christmas ever! – Clint
Do not destroy this apartment! – Kate
I can do this all day! – Captain America in Rogers the Musical
Young people think they are invincible. And rich people think they are invincible. You have always been both. Take it from someone who has not. They are not. – Kate’s Mom
But when you’re done- can you sign my bow? You’re kind of my favorite avenger. – Kate
Since when did everyone start saying I love you to everybody all the time? – Clint, That was my mom. Since when did your heart shrink three sizes? – Kate
When a little girl in a ninja costume stole my Christmas. – Hawkeye
Big strong Hawkeye riding pony!
See, a little trust,a little communicating, a little listening- basic human stuff. – Kate
More cookie please thank you. (ASL) – Hawkeye
Look at her she’s nine- spoiled rotten. – Hawkeye
We’re going to harness that overconfidence of yours. – Hawkeye
Oh we gotta walk the dog! – Kate
You’re not wrong you call yourself one of the world’s best archers. – Hawkeye
There’s also things you gain. Like trick arrows and cool costumes. – Kate
My job for the last 20 years was to be unrecognizable. – Hawkeye
My job is to be number 1, a ghost. Number 2, my wife would divorce me if I put somehting like this on. And number 3, I’m not a role model. – Hawkeye
Pizza Dog? – Kate
Yeah, I’m in the wrong business. – Hawkeye
1. Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld both learned American Sign Language to welcome Alaqua Cox to the set.
2. The TV show was originally tentatively planned as a movie, which was even included in Jeremy Renner's contract. However, Kevin Feige felt that it would be a better fit as a Disney+ show, and Renner agreed to the change.
3. Maya Lopez/Echo is the second deaf superhuman to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The first was Makkari in Eternals (2021), played by Lauren Ridloff. Both are played by real-life deaf actresses.
4. Alaqua Cox is Native American and deaf, just like her character Maya Lopez.
5. Darnell Besaw who played young Maya is the cousin of Adult Maya actress Alaqua Cox. Unlike her cousin, Besaw is not deaf.
6. Many fans are wondering if the series will be based on the acclaimed Hawkeye comic series by Matt Fraction, David Aja, and Javier Pulido. It primarily dealt with Clint Barton on his "day off" from the Avengers, and depicted him as a hard luck, constantly beaten up, half awake, often unlucky guy helping keep his neighborhood safe, getting swept into side missions, and getting made fun of by Kate Bishop.
7. Even though the name of Yelena is always written with a "Y", in Russian it is written starting with an "E" since it is the six letter in the Russian alphabet and is spelled as "Ye"
8. During the car chase scene in Hawkeye: Echoes (2021), the song playing on the radio is "A Mad Russian's Christmas" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
9. Hailee Steinfeld previously starred as Gwen Stacy in the animated Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018). She will reprises the role in the sequel Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - Part One (2022).
10. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Disney+ chose Jonathan Igla as writer, executive producer, and de facto showrunner on Hawkeye. Igla previously served as a writer and story editor on Mad Men.
11. Olivia Cooke and Taissa Farmiga were in the running for Kate Bishop before Hailee Steinfeld was cast (Taissa is the younger sister of Vera Farmiga, who plays Kate's mother Eleanor).
12. Marvel announced during their SDCC 2019 appearance that the Hawkeye series will arrive in Fall of 2021.
13. During the scene featuring "Rogers: The Musical" one of the actors is played by Adam Pascal who played the character of "Roger" in the musical (and movie version of) RENT.
14. Clint Barton has the same tattoos on his arm from Avengers: Endgame (2019).
15. Hailee Steinfeld, Kate Bishop in the series, is the latest of actors/actresses who have appeared in both the Transformers live-action film franchise (she played Charlie Watson in Bumblebee (2018)) and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Others are:
16. -Rachael Taylor played Maggie Madsen in Transformers (2007) and Trish Walker in Jessica Jones (2015) as in The Defenders (2017).
17. -Laura Haddock played Vivian Wembly in Transformers: The Last Knight (2017), Autograph Seeker in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and Meredith Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) as in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017).
18. -Titus Welliver played James Savoy in Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) and Felix Blake in Marvel One-Shot: Item 47 (2012) as in Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. (2014) and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013).
19. -Stanley Tucci played Joshua Joyce Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014), Merlin in Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) and Abraham Erskine in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011). He also voiced Erskine in What If...?: What If... Captain Carter Were the First Avenger? (2021).
20. -Anthony Hopkins played Sir Edmund Burton in Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) and Odin in Thor (2011), Thor: The Dark World (2013) and Thor: Ragnarok (2017).
21. -Hugo Weaving voiced Megatron in Transformers (2007), Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), and Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) (he was replaced by Frank Welker in Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) and Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)), and Johann Schmidt/Red Skull in (Captain America: The First Avenger (2011).
22. -Jorge Lendeborg Jr. played Memo in Bumblebee (2018) and Jason Ionello in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) as in Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019).
23. -Nicola Peltz played Tessa Yeager in Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) and New Inhuman in Inhumans: Behold... The Inhumans (2017).
24. -Gemma Chan voiced Quintessa in Transformers: The Last Knight (2017), and played Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel (2019) and Sersi in Eternals (2021).
25. During the mid credit scene of the final episode Adam Pascal who plays New Yorker #1 sings "we survived the 80's, we'll survive this" likely a nod to his role of the character "Roger" in the musical (and movie version of) RENT
Disclaimer: All content and media has been sourced from original content streaming platforms, such as Disney Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. Digit Binge is an aggregator of content and does not claim any rights on the content. The copyrights of all the content belongs to their respective original owners and streaming service providers. All content has been linked to respective service provider platforms.This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by
For all queries and suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org