Recently, the telecom service provider Vodafone Idea discontinued its RedX plans. To replace them, the company has now launched Vi Max plans. The price of the new Vi Max plans starts from Rs. 401 a month. With these new postpaid plans, Vodafone Idea promises to offer more data, OTT platforms and priority customer service. Here are all the new data plans, their price and the benefits they provide to users. Spoiler alert - all the plans offer access to over 1,000 games in the Vodafone Idea app.
To begin with, Vodafone Idea has released a new Rs. 401 plan, which is valid for 30 days. For this amount, users will get 50GB of monthly data and a rollover facility of 200GB. Further, if users use the internet between 12 AM and 6 AM, it won't impact their data allowance. With the Rs. 401 postpaid plan, VI provides 3000 SMS per month and unlimited voice calling.
Now, coming to the added benefits: the subscription plan offers free access to a Sony LIV membership that costs Rs. 599 a year and six months of ad-free music via Hungama. As a bonus, users who get the postpaid plan through Vodafone Idea's website will get an extra 50GB for the first billing cycle.
The second VI Max plan costs Rs. 501 per month, offering up to 90GB of high-speed data (for 30 days) and a data rollover of 200GB. Other benefits remain the same as the Rs. 401 plan, including unlimited voice calling, 3000 SMS, and free data from midnight to six in the morning. However, it is the added benefits that differ. The Rs. 501 Vodafone Idea postpaid plan includes the following:
1. Six months of Amazon Prime Membership.
2. Twelve months of Disney+ Hotstar membership (Rs. 499).
3. Six months of ad-free access to music via Hungama.
For those who rely upon mobile data heavily, Vodafone Idea's new Rs. 710 Max plan offers unlimited data for 30 days. Standard benefits of the plan include unlimited voice calling and 3000 SMS. The complete list of added benefits is given below:
1. Six months of Amazon Prime subscription.
2. One year of Disney+ Hotstar Super subscription.
3. Digital access to The Wall Street Journal for a year.
4. Six months of access to ad-free music via the Hungama Music app.
Last but not least, there is an Rs. 1,101 RedX plan, which appears to be targeting professionals or business owners. It offers unlimited data, voice calls and 3000 SMS for 30 days.
1. There's also a subscription to Amazon Prime Video for six months.
2. Sony LIV for one year.
3. Disney+ Hotstar for one year.
4. The Rs. 1,101 RedX VI plan offers access to international and domestic airport lounges (four times a year).
5. A 7-day international roaming pack (Rs. 2,999).
6. Up to 10% discount on booking flights and hotels via MakeMyTrip.
7. Digital access to The Wall Street Journal for a year.
8. Five gold games via the VI app.