Hindi | 1 hr 52 min | Release Date Aug 12, 2020
By Digit Binge
The story opens in Lucknow, 1984, with young Gunjan Saxena on a flight with her older brother, Anshuman. The flight piqued her interest in becoming a pilot.
Anshuman believes that women should not be in the cockpit, while Anup is adamantly supportive. Gunjan makes several tries, but each time she is stymied by questions about her educational qualifications and hefty prices, prompting her to return home discouraged. An advertisement in a newspaper for acceptance into the Indian Air Force provides Gunjan with just the right opportunity to make an effort to enter the air force.
During her training, she is subjected to various hard realities and inconveniences as a result of the air force's male-dominated order, and she considers quitting the camp until a crisis situation compels her to reconsider when, in 1999, the Kargil conflict begins, and all Air Force pilots are needed. Gunjan is adamant about fighting in the war, and despite Anshuman's efforts to dissuade her, she disregards his reservations once more. She finds herself desperately required in a task and goes along with it, only to be told to abandon it since the job is too difficult for her. She hesitantly agrees to go to the camp. Suddenly, news emerges that army troops have been severely injured in the conflict, and it is up to her to save them.
Pankaj Tripathi learns Millennial Lingo from Janhvi Kapoor | Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl - YouTube
The Story Behind Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl | Janhvi Kapoor | Netflix India - YouTube
Janhvi Kapoor Interview with Anupama Chopra | Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl | Film Companion - YouTube
1. Aasu bahane ki jagah, Pasina bahao
2. Jab plane ko farak nahi padta ki usey kaun udda raha hai to tumhe kyun padta hai?
3. Mehnat se, Imaandari se pilot ban jao, Desh bhakti apne aap hojayegi
4. Pinjre mein qaid hojana nahi, Pinjra todke udd jana hai
5. Mujhe izzat dene se aap logon ki izzat kam nahin hogi.
6. Dus Air Force Officers aur ek ladki.
7. Jo log mehnat ka saath nahi chodte, Kismat kabhi unka saath nahi chodti.
8. Mila nahi kyunki Ladies Toilet hai hi nahi… Kyunki yeh jagah ladies ke liye bani hi nahi hai.
9. Pilot toh woh banke rahegi. 10: Main aapko kabhi haarne nahi dungi.
10. Agar Air Force join karna hai body bankar dikhao warna ghar jaakar belan chalao.
11. Plane ladka udhaaye yaa ladki, Dono ko pilot hi bolte hai
12. Mehnat karo jitni ho sake, Baaki bhagwan bharose chod do.
Dharma Productions,Zee Studios
Disclaimer: All content and media has been sourced from original content streaming platforms, such as Disney Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. Digit Binge is an aggregator of content and does not claim any rights on the content. The copyrights of all the content belongs to their respective original owners and streaming service providers. All content has been linked to respective service provider platforms.This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by
For all queries and suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org