Bang Bang : Release Date, Trailer, Cast & Songs
About Bang Bang
Bang Bang was released on Oct 02, 2014 and was directed by Siddharth Anand and Dikayl Rimmasch .This movie is 2 hr 33 min in duration and is available in Hindi, Tamil and es languages. Hrithik Roshan, Pavan Malhotra, Katrina Kaif, Danny Denzongpa, Javed Jaffrey, Jimmy Shergill, Kanwaljit Singh, Deepti Naval, Vikram Gokhale, Pratik Dixit, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Ron Smoorenburg, Ankur Vikal and Frank M. Ahearn are playing as the star cast in this movie. You can watch the movie online on Hotstar, as long as you are a subscriber to the video streaming OTT platform. Bang Bang scores a 5.6 digit binge rating out of 10 and movie is available in Comedy, Action, Crime, Romance and Adventure genres.
1. This is the first time a Flyboarding stunt was done in a Bollywood or Hollywood film. Hrithik Roshan became the first actor to do a flyboarding stunt in a film. Regarding the water sequences, the film's director Siddharth Anand revealed, "We can control the action we shoot on land, but while shooting at sea, you're at the mercy of the tide. Three days before the shoot, Hrithik started practicing the stunts for five-six hours daily. It took us eight days to shoot the sequences in water. For another water action sequence, Hrithik trained for four days, before the shooting. He learned to jet-ski with a speed boat pulling him along first. Then, an antiquated plane was brought in with an experienced pilot at the controls, so that it could be slowed down and speeded up at will."
2. The film's teaser got 2.33 million views within 24 hours on YouTube, making it the most-watched teaser or trailer ever in the history of Bollywood at that time.
3. With a budget of Rs.160 crores, this is one of the most expensive Bollywood films ever made.
4. Hrithik Roshan went through brain surgery to remove a blood cloth during the shooting of the film, as he had injured himself on the sets of the film while doing the stunts.
5. Second film to star Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif after Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)..
6. When Hamid Gul (Javed Jaffrey) met with the broker after the theft of Kohinoor, the Broker mentioned four people Shoaib, Saeed, Wasim, and Saqlain. On this Hamid told him not to mention the Pakistani batting lineup. Ironically all four (Shoaib Akhtar, Saeed Ajmal, Wasim Akram, and Saqlain Mushtaq) of them are bowlers.
7. The song playing on the radio while Rajveer cooks dinner, on the beach at his island hideout, is the classic recording of "Louie Louie" by The Kingsmen.
8. Even after the brain surgery, all the stunts were performed by Hrithik himself.
9. Hrithik started working on the film immediately after wrapping up Krrish 3 and charged 300 million Rs. (USD 4.2 million) fee for his performance in the film, which until then was the most any actor in Bollywood had charged upfront.
10. Hrithik refused to use anybody double to perform the stunts.
11. The title song of Bang Bang was sampled from Ishq Ho Gaya by Taz Stereo Nation.
12. Danny Denzongpa played the antagonist Kancha Cheena in the original "Agneepath" (1990), while Hrithik Roshan played the protagonist Vijay Deenanath Chauhan in its 2012 remake.
13.Ranbir Kapoor who worked previously with Siddharth Anand on Bachna Ae Haseeno and Anjaana Anjaani was approached for the role but he declined.
14. In Phuket, Hrithik Roshan performed a stunt where he had to use a water jetpack called a Flyboard and go 45 feet high in the sky and then dive down in the water. It was for the first time that something like this was used in Bollywood or Hollywood and Hrithik became the first actor to do a flyboarding stunt in a film.
15. One of the stunts where Hrithik was on water skies being pulled along by a sky plane was shot in a lake in Prague. Hrithik trained for four days to shoot this scene.