Apple and Nike are expanding their smartwatch lineup with the launch of new Apple Watch NikeLab. The limited edition model pairs a space grey Apple Watch Series 2 with a unique light bone/black band. Nike says this new band will stay exclusive to NikeLab edition.
apple watchWhere to buy 1360 1999 2499 NikeLab also features NikeLab Innovation x Innovators logo on the inside of the band. The wearable device will be made available in 38mm and 42mm watch face options. Apart from the attractive looks, the watch also offers deep integration with the Nike+ Run Club app and exclusive Siri commands. Apple Watch Series 2 features GPS, a brighter display, water resistance up to 50 meters and runs watchOS 3.
Nike's Sports bands have been exclusive to Apple Watch Nike+ edition but the company recently started selling select bands individually. apple watchWhere to buy 1360 1999 2499 NikeLab, however, seems exclusive and might only be available for a temporary period.
Other Popular Deals
- MIMI MI-W2 Unboxing and First ImpressionsMicrosoft Band: The best smartband right now?
- Garmin Vivofit fitness band: Hands-on first impressions at...Hands On: Martian Notifier
- LG G Watch R: Is it the best smartwatch yet?Moto 360 smartwatch: Hands on
- First look: Sony SmartBand Talk and Sony Smartwatch 3Apple Watch: A look at the competition
- First look: Qualcomm Toq SmartwatchPreview: LG G Watch smartwatch with Android Wear
- 10 Budget smartwatches to check out in IndiaMoto 360 (2nd Gen): Hands On
- Samsung Gear Fit: Samsung's curved display wearable device.Intex iRist Smartwatch: First Look