After launching the new Watch Series 2 in India a few days back, Apple has announced that it will launch the Nike+ edition of the device in the country on October 28. Prices for the Apple Watch Nike+ edition start at Rs. 32,900 and it will be available in 32mm and 42mm sizes. Further, buyers will be able to choose from four different band options, Black/Volt, Black/Cool Grey, Flat Silver/White, and Flat Silver/Volt.
Like all other models in the Apple Watch Series 2, the Nike+ edition comes with a GPS to track the user’s distance and route. It is also water resistant up to 50 meters. The Apple Watch Nike+ also come with exclusive watch faces and features the Nike+ Run Club app. The app lets users track their progress and get details about their run. Users will also be able to share their run with friends and join them on leaderboards. They can even share a virtual fist bump. Further, they will receive reminders that will be triggered by factors such as friend’s shared activity, current weather, or their own history.
To recall, Apple launched the Watch Series 2 alongside the new Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. the new wearable features a new processor, brighter display, and WatchOS 3. Further, the company also has an upgraded version of the original Apple watch called the Series 1.
Other Popular Deals
- MIMI MI-W2 Unboxing and First ImpressionsMicrosoft Band: The best smartband right now?
- Garmin Vivofit fitness band: Hands-on first impressions at...Hands On: Martian Notifier
- LG G Watch R: Is it the best smartwatch yet?Moto 360 smartwatch: Hands on
- First look: Sony SmartBand Talk and Sony Smartwatch 3Apple Watch: A look at the competition
- First look: Qualcomm Toq SmartwatchPreview: LG G Watch smartwatch with Android Wear
- 10 Budget smartwatches to check out in IndiaMoto 360 (2nd Gen): Hands On
- Samsung Gear Fit: Samsung's curved display wearable device.Intex iRist Smartwatch: First Look