Expanding its flagship line of Precision devices, Dell on Thursday launched virtual-reality (VR) -ready 'Precision 5720 All-in-One' workstation which features Intel Kaby Lake or XEON processors, enhanced integrated audio solution and a 4K touch option with fully articulating stand.
The 27-inch Dell Precision 5720 is available in India at a starting price of Rs 109,000. The workstation is touted as one of the world's first VR-ready all-in-one (AIO) workstation, equipped with 'AMD Radeon Pro' graphics, ECC memory and Dell Precision Optimiser -- making it one of the most powerful all-in-One workstations.
"We are proud to offer the world's first VR capable AIO supporting professional graphics and staying true to Precision's legacy of powering some of the greatest projects, and what better time to do this than the 20th anniversary of the product line," said Indrajit Belgundi, General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell, India.
The device has 4K Ultra HD display (available with touch option), ensuring high-performance applications work smoothly. The device comes with 10 speaker sound-system powered by dynamic amplifiers.The Precision 5720 AIO can support up to three additional 4K displays at 60Hz or an additional 1x 5K and 1x 4K at 60Hz.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures