Vodafone has announced its latest prepaid “Super Plan” priced at Rs 179. Under the recharge, users can make unlimited free local and STD calls, access unlimited 2G data along with free national roaming for 28 days. The recharge is currently only limited to Vodafone’s Bihar and Jharkhand subscribers. The Vodafone Super Plan packs are available across retail outlets and can also be availed via My Vodafone App.
It should be noted that the recharge comes with some terms and conditions. The unlimited data is only available on 2G and not on 3G or 4G. Also, the unlimited calls are capped at 250 minutes per day and 1,000 minutes in a week and users will be charged at 30p per minute after exhausting the FUP. Customers are also allowed to call only a maximum of 300 unique numbers during the validity period. If the set limit is crossed, users will then be charged at 30p per minute.
Rajshekhar Metgud, Business Head - Bihar and Jharkhand, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone, it is our constant endeavour to provide the best network, service experience and value proposition to our customers. We are delighted to introduce Vodafone Super Plan with the key objective of offering a pocket-friendly plan that will appeal to our prepaid customers in Bihar & Jharkhand. The new offer will enable them to remain confidently connected and enjoy a worry-free Vodafone Internet experience on our best network ever. On behalf of entire Vodafone team, I also wish citizens of the region a very happy festive season.”
Vodafone previously released its Super prepaid plan for their subscribers in Assam and North East region. It was also priced at Rs 179, however, it offers different benefits than the current one. Under the plan, a user can place unlimited local and STD calls to any network with free roaming and access to 1GB 4G/3G/2G data. Users will be charged 25p per SMS and is valid for a period of 28 days.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures