Vodafone has announced its new RED Together plan for postpaid customers. The plan is introduced for groups like families and friends and the telco guarantees up to 20 percent savings on the total rental of the group, and is also offering up to 20GB extra data under the plan. Consumers on RED TOGETHER can make a single payment for the group under a single bill.
As mentioned above, the RED together plan is for family members, but a user can also add their friends or add multiple devices under the plan. Vodafone postpaid consumers can opt-in for any new RED postpaid plan, starting with the Rs 399 RED Basic plan. It is worth noting that RED together is activated on top of the user’s existing RED postpaid plan. Vodafone says that the new plans are currently not available in Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh circle.
Vodafone recently announced its RED Traveler, RED International and RED Signature postpaid plans with data rollover and added benefits. Under the three plans, users will get free access to a Netflix subscription for up to 12 months along with free access to movies and live TV on Vodafone PLAY, and a free subscription to MAGZTER. It also gives free access to RED SHIELD which is a handset protection programme by Vodafone.
Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director of Consumer Business, Vodafone India, said, “RED TOGETHER is an extremely rewarding proposition that guarantees savings for our consumers. As it is exclusively available on the recently relaunched Vodafone RED Postpaid plans, it further strengthens Vodafone RED’s position of being India’s best postpaid plan.”
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures