Vodafone and Aviva Life Insurance have announced the RED Protect mobility plan. It comes integrated with life insurance in addition to the mobility plan. The plans start at Rs 499 per month and are a part of Vodafone RED. At the moment, this plan is available to select enterprise customers. Nick Gliddon, Director, Vodafone Business Services said, “Life insurance is one value benefit they have sought out clearly. For employers, this is a great value offering to their employees. It helps them be recognized as a great place to work, improve engagement with employees and address a key employee concern.” Customers can activate the Vodafone RED Protect by calling 199.
Read the complete press release below
In a first ever partnership in enterprise mobility, Vodafone and Aviva Life Insurance have announced the RED Protect, a mobility plan integrated with life insurance with sum assured worth upto 20 years of the monthly rental.
Vodafone’s Enterprise Postpaid Customers can now ensure that their loved ones are cared for by availing the RED Protect Plan with integrated life insurance in addition to their full-featured mobility plan. The plan which starts for as low as Rs. 499 per month will help professionals early in their careers secure their families. This offering is a part of Vodafone RED, India’s Best Postpaid plans. At the moment, this plan is available to select enterprise customers.
Nick Gliddon, Director, Vodafone Business Services said, “In our conversations with our enterprise customers and employers, it was clear that they are seeking value beyond mobile plans from their telecom partner. Life insurance is one value benefit they have sought out clearly. For employers, this is a great value offering to their employees. It helps them be recognized as a great place to work, improve engagement with employees and address a key employee concern.”
Trevor Bull, MD & CEO, Aviva Life Insurance said, “In line with Aviva’s philosophy of providing financial security through simple and meaningful solutions, we have partnered with Vodafone Business Services and aim to reach out to customers with a completely paperless process and with immediate policy issuance.”
Customers can activate Vodafone RED Protect by calling 199, and choosing the combination of monthly rental and sum assured that suits them best. Once the mobile plan is live, customers will be guided on activating their life insurance policy by providing nominee information online. The insurance cover is activated following verification of the submitted details, with an instant issuance of the certificate. The offer is currently available only for individually owned plans.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures