Vodafone has announced new lucrative voice and data offers for subscribers porting in from other telcos in Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar regions. The Telco is offering two special offers for its Bengal circle, which are Rs 299 and Rs 493 respectively. Both the plans come with 84 days validity and offer 84 GB of 3G/4G Data (capped at 1GB per day), but the former offers unlimited calling to any network whereas the latter offers unlimited calling on the same network. For Bihar and Jharkhand customers, Vodafone is offering four special offers. Two of the four offers are priced at Rs 98 and Rs 178 with 28 days validity. The first offer gives 1GB of 2G data daily whereas the second offer gives unlimited calling to any other network along with unlimited 2G data. The remaining offers are priced at Rs 425 and offers unlimited local and STD calls to any network along with unlimited outgoing calls on roaming and unlimited 2G data. The other Rs 11 plan has a validity of 180 days and offers all local and STD calls at 30paise/min.
Read the complete press release below
Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced an array of special Voice & Data offers for pre-paid customers in Rest of Bengal and Bihar and Jharkhand circle who wish to join Vodafone’s network by availing the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) facility.
The products aimed at providing Voice & Mobile Internet at a cheaper rate is in line with its continuous endeavor to come up with great value for money proposition.
The special packs available for the port in customers of Bengal circle are:
The special packs available for the port in customers of Bihar and Jharkhand circle are:
Speaking about the new offers, Arvinder Singh Sachdev, Business Head, Kolkata and West Bengal, Vodafone India, said, “We, at Vodafone, always try to offer maximum value to our customers, in terms of service, network, and price. The West Bengal circle is predominantly a Pre-Paid market. Keeping the wide Pre Paid customer base in mind, we are very pleased to extend Vodafone’s value for money offers for pre-paid customers wanting to switch over to the Vodafone network.”
Speaking about the new offers, Rajshekhar Metgud, Business Head - Bihar & Jharkhand, Vodafone India, said, “We, at Vodafone, always try to offer maximum value to our customers, in terms of service, network and price. Bihar & Jharkhand Circle is predominantly a Pre-Paid market. Keeping this wide Pre Paid customer base in mind, we are very pleased to extend Vodafone’s value for money offers for pre-paid customers wanting to switch over to our network.”
Willing customers can switch to Vodafone's most trusted network in few simple steps:
*P.S: Porting charges of Rs.19 will be applicable in Bengal region.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures