Vodafone has launched a new plan that is aimed at new 4G prepaid users in Maharashtra and Goa. It is called the First Recharge (FR) – 445 and costs Rs 445. It offers 84GB of data and unlimited local and STD calling over 84 days to those with 4G handsets. Those without 4G phones, the same plan offers 2GB of data with unlimited local and STD calls over 35 days.
Ashish Chandra, Business Head- Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India stated, “At Vodafone, we have always believed in bringing the best products and services to our valuable customers. The first recharge offer is devised to provide maximum value for both voice and data to all our new pre-paid customers across Maharashtra & Goa. This new offering will further enable our customers to remain confidently connected and enjoy a worry free experience on our best network ever.”
A few days ago, Vodafone launched a similar plan called the First Recharge Coupon (FRC) 244, which was also aimed at new customers. As the name suggests, the plan is priced at Rs 244, and offers 1GB of 4G data per day along with unlimited calls for 70 days. The unlimited calling is on local and STD, but is restricted to the Vodafone network. After the 70 days are done, the validity of the plan would change to 35 days.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures