Vodafone has launched a new recharge pack for its prepaid users in Delhi and NCR region. Dubbed “Roam like home”, the recharge pack is priced at Rs 51 and users can avail the benefits of their home tariffs while on roaming. The recharge is applicable on local and STD voice calls.
Read the complete press release below
With the onset of a four month long festive season, Vodafone has introduced a ‘Roam Like Home’ pack for its pre-paid customers in Delhi & NCR. With the Vodafone ‘Roam Like Home’ pack priced at just Rs. 51, Delhiites travelling out of the capital during the festive season, can continue to enjoy home tariff on calls, for a period of 28 days.
Extending his festive season greetings to all Delhiites Alok Verma Business Head, Delhi-NCR, Vodafone India said: “We have introduced the new festive offer for our prepaid subscribers to establish a stronger customer connect and add on to the grandeur of festivities. This roaming pack is strategically timed during the festive season, as people largely travel during this time. The roaming pack will also help a large migrant population living in the national capital, who frequently visits their home states. The offer will make calls more affordable for these customers, as they would be able to make calls at home tariffs and share the joy of festivities.”
The Rs 51 pack can be availed at any of the 296 Vodafone stores & Mini Stores or from any of the 40,000 multi brand outlets in Delhi-NCR. Customers can also recharge from www.vodafone.in or dial *444*510# to recharge directly from phone.
How the Rs. 51 Bonus Card works?
- Buy a normal tariff pack say INR 348 which provides unlimited calling along with1GB/ day data benefits for 28 days
- Top up with Rs 51 and roam free with calling at home rates when you go out of Delhi NCR
- Applicable on STD & local voice calls
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures