Vodafone India, the second largest telecom service provider in the country, has announced that Reliance Communications customers can join its network with mobile number portability. The option to port from Reliance Communications to Vodafone is available for customers in UP West, Kerala, Haryana, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Punjab, UP East, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra &Goa and Karnataka. Reliance Communications plans to shut down voice calling service from December 1 and MNP will be available until December 31, 2017.
Read complete press release below
Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced that Reliance Communications customers can now use Vodafone network for facilitating their Port-out requests. This is being done to facilitate porting out and ease connectivity for customers facing network shutdown. This offer is valid for all the customers in UP West, Kerala, Haryana, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Punjab, UP East, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra & Goa and Karnataka.
For facilitating the smooth transition to Vodafone, Reliance communications customers need to:
- Go to network settings on their mobile handsets, manually select Vodafone network.
- Generate MNP code by sending PORT <Reliance Number> to 1900.
- Submit this MNP code along with Mandatory documents and photographs at the nearest Vodafone store or Vodafone retailer.
- For any assistance on MNP, customers can call 1800 1234567 (toll-free) from any phone
Customers coming on Vodafone network will have new exciting data and voice offers to choose from, which fit every pocket. This facility is not available in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Gujarat.
Speaking about the new offers Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director – Consumer Business, Vodafone India, said, "We, at Vodafone, always try to offer maximum value to our customers, in terms of service, network and price. In line with this endeavour, we are very pleased to extend our value for money propositions for all customers, facing network shutdown. We urge all such customers to avail world class experience on Vodafone SuperNetTM."
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures