Vodafone India has announced a new Superweek recharge plan for its prepaid customers. The recharge plan offers unlimited local and STD calls to any network along with 500MB of bundled data at Rs 69. Not restricted as a one time recharge offer, users can do a weekly recharge with the SuperWeek plan to avail its benefits.
“We, at Vodafone, believe in providing the best network, service experience and value to our customers. With SuperWeek, the key objective is to offer a pocket friendly and affordable unlimited plan that will appeal to all prepaid consumers. This plan will further enable our customers to remain confidently connected and enjoy a worry free Vodafone SuperNet 4G experience on our best network ever.” said Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director of Consumer Business at Vodafone India.
Vodafone in partnership with Micromax, has recently launched a low cost 4G phone, the Bharat 2 Ultra. The JioPhone competitor comes at an effective price of Rs 999 and will be made available to new and existing Vodafone customers starting November. Micromax had previously announced the Bharat 1, another low cost 4G feature phone, in partnership with the state-run telecom operator BSNL.
The Micromax-Vodafone Bharat 2 Ultra is priced at Rs 2,899, but users will get cashbacks which lowers the effective price of the device to Rs 999. Buyers will need to recharge their device with a minimum of Rs 150 per month for 36 months. The recharges can be of any denomination totaling to a minimum of Rs 150 per month. Users will receive a cashback of Rs 900 after 18 months and after another 18 months, a cashback of Rs 1,000 will be deposited in their Vodafone M-Pesa wallets.
Besides competing with Reliance Jio on the budget 4G phone front, Vodafone and other incumbent telecom operators have been engrossed in a battle to offer the most lucrative tariff plans to consumers. Airtel recently announced a Rs 999 plan with 50GB 4G data and rollover option to counter Jio. Vodafone also introduced a new postpaid scheme offering 90GB of 4G data and unlimited calls for six months at Rs 399.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures