Vodafone has introduced five new prepaid ‘Super Plans’ exclusively for its Tamil Nadu subscribers. Each plan offers a combination of voice, data, and SMS. All of the plans are available for users on 4G, 3G, and 2G phones. Vodafone customers opting for the Rs 509 Super Plan will get Unlimited Local, STD and National roaming calling for 84 days along with 1GB of data and 100 free SMS per day. The Super Plans priced at Rs 458 offers the same benefits, albeit with a 70-day validity. Users can also choose between the Rs 347 super plan which offers similar benefits as the above-mentioned plans but with 1.5GB of data per day and has a validity if 28 days. Finally, the Rs 199 recharge offers free unlimited local/STD calls with national roaming, 1GB data (4G/3G/ 2G) and 25p/SMS (Local/National) with a 28-day validity. The Rs 79 plan offers the same benefits as the Rs 199 plan but with 500MB daily data and a validity of 7 days.
Read the complete press release below
Giving true freedom of choice for their valued customers, Vodafone India has introduced five different pre- paid Super Plans offering a combination of Data, SMS, and unlimited Local, STD and National Roaming calls... at attractive price points. All five Super Plans are available to Vodafone customers using 2G or 3G/4G enabled handsets.
Vodafone customers going in for the 509 Super Plan, get 1GB of data per day, 100 free sms per day, Unlimited Local, STD and National roaming calling for 84 days. Alternately, customers can opt for Super Plans priced at Rs. 458 with 70 day validity, Rs. 347 with 28 day validity (1.5 GB data per day), Rs. 199 with 28 day validity or Rs. 79 with 7 day validity.
Customers who love phone conversations will find the Rs. 199 plan perfect for their needs. The Rs. 347 plan will benefit frequent travelers offering unlimited roaming, unlimited voice calls (STD & Local) and 1.5 GB free data every day for a period of 28 days. While Rs. 458 and Rs. 509 – are comprehensive plans that build in Voice calling, STD, Roaming, SMS AND Data - features needed by high usage customers, with longer validity, thus doing away with frequent recharges.
Inviting the residents of Tamil Nadu to experience the convenience and features of Vodafone Super Plans, S. Murali, Business Head – Tamil Nadu, Vodafone India said, “At Vodafone, everything we do is with a ‘Customer First’ policy. Each Vodafone Super Plan has been structured to provide the finest value to specific customer requirements. Whatever the preference, Vodafone Super Plans have something for everyone…”
Vodafone Super Plans are available at all Vodafone Stores, Mini stores and multi brand Retail outlets across Tamil Nadu. Customers can also avail this recharge through My Vodafone App.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures