Vodafone has announced 4X data packs for its prepaid customers. As the name would suggest, these packs offer four times the amount of 4g data. Customers who purchase 1GB of 4G data packs will now get 4GB for Rs. 250. However, the company notes that prices may vary depending on the circle.
Read the complete press release below
Continuing with its 200 million customer celebrations, Vodafone, one of India’s largest telecommunications services providers, today announced a bonanza of four times more data for its Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers. Customers buying a 1GB and 10 GB 4G data packs can now enjoy 4GB and 22 GB data, for Rs. 250/- and Rs.999/-, respectively. These packs are available across all circles in which Vodafone offers 4G services.
(*Prices may vary from circle to circle)
Launching these best in class data offers, Sandeep Kataria, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India said, “Our customers are consuming more of content and video online. With these super rich data packs, our rapidly growing base of 4G customers across 17 circles can enjoy much more of mobile internet while remaining confidently connected on Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G. It will also encourage first time and limited users of mobile internet to explore more by providing greater value. They can access four times more of their favorite content online for the same cost in a truly worry free manner. “
The 4X higher quantum of data can be used by customers as per their discretion including enjoying a variety of videos and movies on VODAFONE PLAY, your one window to the world of entertainment, with 150+ Live TV channels, over 14,000 movies, TV show titles and a wide range of all genres of music.
These 4X data packs can be purchased via digital channels as well as all retail touch points. The benefits can be enjoyed at any hour of day or night, when connected to the Vodafone network.
Vodafone has invested significantly in building Vodafone SuperNetTM, a modern and scalable network incorporating the latest advances in technology for better customer experience. It offers HD Voice quality across its entire network and super mobile broadband experience across the country.
To make data more accessible and relevant, Vodafone has been hand holding customers to use mobile internet and educating current and potential users about how internet can add significant value to them. Vodafone is also building content partnerships, simplifying pricing, educating retailers and offering choice to customer basis their interests and consumption patterns.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures