Samsung and Airtel have teamed up to offer a cashback of Rs 1,500 on select Samsung Galaxy J series smartphones. Buyers will be able to get the cashback on the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017), Galaxy J5 Prime, J7 Prime and the Galaxy J7 Pro, which will be refunded to them over a period of 24 months or 2 years. The devices will come bundled with Airtel’s Rs 199 recharge pack, which offers 1GB data per day along with unlimited calling.
Customers who perform recharges (in any denomination of their choice) worth Rs 2500, will receive a cashback of Rs 300 After 12 months. They will again be credited with a cashback of Rs 1,200 after 12 more months, given they complete another set of recharges amounting to Rs 2500.
After the cashback, the effective price of the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) comes down to Rs 5,490 against its MOP (Market Operating Price) of Rs 6,990. Similarly, the Samsung Galaxy J5 PrimeWhere to buy 11990 11990 12490 and the Galaxy J7 PrimeWhere to buy 12200 259 499 will be effectively priced at Rs 10,490 and Rs 12,400, down from their market price of Rs 11,990 and Rs 13,990 respectively. Finally, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro will be available at an effective price of Rs 18,400 against its MOP of Rs 19,900.
“This partnership with Airtel gives us another opportunity to enhance consumer experience, bringing together our popular Galaxy J series smartphones with their services at affordable prices. Today, every third smartphone sold in India is a Galaxy J series device. These smartphones are packed with several India-centric innovations developed at our R&D centres in the country under the Samsung ‘Make for India’ initiative,” said Ranjivjit Singh, Chief Marketing Officer of Samsung India. This partnership between Samsung and Airtel comes as a part of the latter’s ‘Mera Pehla Smartphone’ initiative and the cashback offer will be available in India starting January 7, 2018.
Vodafone has also launched a similar cashback offer for select Samsung smartphones. The telco is offering a cashback of Rs 1,500 on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro, Galaxy J7 Nxt and the Galaxy J7 Max for their customers if they recharge their connection with Rs 198 recharge consecutively for 2 years. You can read more about it here.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures