Reliance Jio is making way for new tariff plans. The Mukesh Ambani-led telco recently faced a setback with its ‘Summer Surprise’ offer. Jio has to rollback its Summer Surprise scheme offering 3 months of complimentary services due to regulatory issues.
An announcement on the company’s website states that it is in the process of updating its tariff plans. The announcement reads, “We are updating our tariff packs and will soon be introducing more exciting offers.” However, the announcement is not clear as to when these new plans will be announced. As of now, we expect Jio to announce multiple postpaid and prepaid tariff plans to rope in more customers for its Prime Membership plan.
Since Jio had to scrap its Summer Surprise offer due to a TRAI directive, the company seems eager to launch more competitive pricing plans. Indian mobile users have had a hard time choosing between telecom operators and their various low-priced tariff plans since Reliance JioWhere to buy 1300 7849 launched its market disrupting service.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures