Reliance Jio is going to revise its tariff plans on October 19. Before that, the company is offering customers a special offer for Diwali. Jio calls this the the “Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer”. Under this offer, Jio is offering users a 100% cashback on recharges of Rs. 399 made between October 12 and October 18.
The Fine print
The Rs. 399 recharge will work as an advance recharge that will come into play once your current recharge has expired. Next, the 100% cashback will be awarded in the form of 8 vouchers worth Rs. 50 each. Customers will be able to redeem these vouchers one at a time, for recharges of Rs. 309 and above, or against data add on plans of Rs. 91 and above. You can only redeem the vouchers after November 15.
The offers can be redeemed on the MyJio app, Jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, Jio stores, Jio’s partner retailers, and through services like JioMoney, PayTM, Amazon Pay, PhonePe and Mobikwik.
Airtel announced the Karbonn A40 Indian smartphone, which is aimed at first time smartphone buyers. The A40 Indian smartphone will be sold at an effective price of Rs. 1399.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures