Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) has announced plans to soon launch its 4GWhere to buy 3083 services in India. The company will be launching 4G services using LTE in 800MHz, 1,800MHz and 2,300MHz bands. Reliance has already confirmed that it will be rolling out the service in a phased manner in 2015.
"RJIL is setting up a pan-India telecom network to provide to the highly under-serviced India market, reliable (4th generation) high speed internet connectivity, rich communication services and various digital services in key domains such as education, healthcare, security, financial services, government-citizen interfaces and entertainment," says the Reliance JioWhere to buy 1329 statement.
"RJIL has made significant progress in building its LTE business, including physical network infrastructure, systems and processes, sales and distribution network, applications and services, content etc," it added.
Reliance's entry in the 4G market will be huge for the telecom market which is making efforts to improve margins. So far, Airtel and Aircel have launched 4G services in the country. However, Reliance's entry will be a huge push as the company holds pan-India Unified licence and is the only player to have BWA spectrum for all 22 circles.
Last year, the company won spectrum in 1800 MHZ in 14 circles. This year's spectrum auction saw RJIL bagging spectrum in 800 MHz and 1800 MHz in 13 major circles across the country.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures