In its bid to offer 20 percent more data than its rivals, Reliance Jio is giving out 10GB of free 4G data to select customers. The data is being offered as a free add-on pack, apparently as a token of appreciation from the telco for using its JioTV app. However, earlier it was said that the offer was being doled out on the occasion of Holi.
The extra 10GB 4GWhere to buy 3083 data is being offered by Jio automatically. Some customers will receive it, while others might not. According to Telecom Talk, the offer expires on March 27, 2018. There is also no way to get the extra data by calling customer care or visiting retail stores. However, some users did report of getting the benefit by calling a toll-free number, 1299.
The additional 10GB of data is only used when the daily FUP limit is breached. For instance, you have subscribed to the Rs 149 plan as a Jio Prime Customer, the 10GB offer will start working only after the daily 1.5GB limit has been crossed.
To check whether you got the offer, head over to MyJio app and check under the ‘Current Plan’ section. The offer will be listed as ‘ADD ON- 10GB’, ‘valid for 28 days’. We independently checked if we had received the offer and turns out, it’s there waiting to be activated.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures