As per yet another unconfirmed report, Reliance Jio may soon launch its JioFiber preview in Delhi and the National Capital Region. The Mukesh Ambani-led telecom provider has reportedly shared a note stating that it has completed the infrastructure layout for its 100Mbps high-speed internet service at a few residential societies in Delhi and NCR. The report, however, notes that JioFiber will be available as a preview service in select areas for now and will offer 100GB of free data for the first three months. As per Telecomtalk, the note also mentions that the process of laying the optical fiber lines around a particular residential society in the area is two weeks away from completion, after which the high-speed broadband service will be offered to residents.
JioFiber customers will have to pay a one-time refundable security deposit of Rs 4,500 to avail of a residential gateway and the latest Wi-Fi standard. The note further suggests that Reliance JioWhere to buy 1300 7849 also plans to offer fixed Voice, media share, live and catchup TV on large screen, home automation, surveillance and gaming services.
"Jio remains on track to bring optic fiber connectivity to enterprises, home and public place. Most infrastructure is already in place," said Mukesh Ambani in a recent statement.
It was earlier reported that Reliance JioWhere to buy 1300 7849 may be preparing to commercially launch its home broadband services around Diwali 2017. Jio has already started testing its JioFiber service in multiple cities including Mumbai and Delhi-NCR. Plans for JioFiber are expected to start at Rs 500 for 100GB data, but the same are not yet confirmed.
"Reliance JioWhere to buy 1300 7849 is identifying mega clusters such as high-rise residential apartments and commercial establishments as a part of its phase-II expansion programme to connect 100 locations by December. It is also mulling to allow subscribers a Wi-Fi router at an affordable refundable deposit," a person familiar with the development told ET.
Reliance JioWhere to buy 1300 7849’s customer care handle had also Tweeted a while back, revealing a list of cities getting the JioFiber preview. Reliance Jio's much awaited Fiber To The Home (FTTH) services are "currently" being launched in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat and Vadodara, said the Tweet.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures