Reliance Jio has announced another cashback offer to fuel growth in subscriber base and entice existing users to recharge with the company's Rs 399 tariff plan. This is the first major offer since the company updated its tariff plans last month.
Earlier in the day, reliance jioWhere to buy 1329 announced triple cashback Jio Prime benefits for its Prime customers, through which it is giving away cashback of up to Rs 2,599 on every recharge of Rs 399 or above. As part of triple cashback, Jio users will get 100 percent cashback vouchers worth Rs 400 on every recharge of Rs 399 or above. The company has also partnered with popular wallets like Amazon Pay, AxisPay, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe to offer instant cashback of up to Rs 300 when Prime subscribers recharge their Jio numbers using any of these wallet options.
Just before revising its tariff plan last month, the company had announced 100 percent cash back on recharge of Rs 399 as part of Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Jio says the benefits will be credited to users in the form of Rs 50 vouchers over a period of 8 months on MyJio app. These vouchers can be redeemed from November 15 during subsequent recharge.
The exclusive Jio Prime triple cashback benefit will be available to all Jio Prime subscribers during the offer period from November 10 to November 25. Jio Prime is an annual membership available for a one-time payment of Rs 99.
reliance jioWhere to buy 1329 has managed to add over 130 million subscribers since it started its 4G commercial service in September last year, but its user addition has slowed since the company switched to a paid model. The company has also seen stiff competition from rivals Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea, and VoLTE calling is not exclusive to the service anymore. While the new cashback offer may not help grow its user base, it will definitely please existing users and convince them to stick with the service for longer.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures