Reliance Jio has announced that it will be upgrading it prepaid plans with an additional 500MB data as part of its Republic Day 2018 offer. Under the new offer, plans which offered 1GB will now offer 1.5GB data per day, while those that offered 1.5GB data per day will now offer 2GB of data. The price and validity of the plans will remain unchanged. It should be noted that the plans are only valid for Prime members and will be valid from January 26 onwards
This means that the Rs 149, Rs 349, Rs 399 and Rs 449 plans will now offer 1.5GB of data daily, while still offering a validity of 28, 70, 84 and 91 days respectively. Similarly, The Rs 198, Rs 398, Rs 448 and Rs 498 plans will now offer 2GB of data daily, with a validity of 28, 70, 84 and 91 days respectively.
Besides upgrading their current plans, Jio has also unveiled a new Rs 98 plan that offers unlimited free calling, 2GB of data and a validity of 28 days.
The new offer comes just a few days after Airtel revised its own plans to take on Jio. Airtel’s Rs 149 plan now offers 1GB of data along with unlimited local and national calls, 100 free SMSs and a validity of 28 days. The Rs 399 plan now offers unlimited local and national calls, 1GB daily data, 100 SMSs, and 84 days of validity.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures