Reliance Jio has announced a new offer exclusively for its Prime customers called “More than 100 percent cashback”. Under the new offer, Jio Prime users will receive a cashback of up to Rs 700 while recharging their connection with plans priced at Rs 398 or above. The cashback is divided in the form of Jio cashback vouchers worth Rs 400 and Rs 300 on select digital wallets which will be instantly credited back into a user’s account. The offer is valid until January 31.
The Jio vouchers worth Rs 400 will credit back in the form of 8 vouchers, each worth Rs 50. These vouchers can be redeemed by the user one at a time on recharges worth Rs 300 and above. They can also be used to buy data add-on packs of Rs 91 and above and can be found under the My Voucher section in the MyJio app. The new offer is valid on a maximum of 5 recharges and up to 5 voucher purchases on a Jio number at any given point of time till the offer lasts.
Jio has also teamed up with various digital wallets for crediting an instant cashback of Rs 300. Both new and existing users of Jio Prime users will get Rs 50 as cashback by paying via Amazon Pay. Paytm is offering Rs 50 cashback for new users, while existing users will get Rs 30. Paytm is also offering 50 percent cashback (up to Rs 150) on first-time movie booking.
Both existing and new users can avail the maximum cashback of up to Rs 300 by paying for the recharge via MobiKwik. The digital wallet service provider is also offering 100 percent SuperCash MobiKwik hotel voucher worth up to Rs 2,500 on the recharge. With PhonePe and Freecharge, users can avail a cashback of Rs 75 and Rs 30 respectively. Recharging via BHIM, a Rs 100 cashback will be credited back to new users while existing users will be credited Rs 30.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures