Reliance Industries will be holding its Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 11AM at at the Birla Matushri Sabhagar in Mumbai today. The company is expected to make some key announcements regarding its telecom arm Jio and may also unveil its much awaited low-cost VoLTE feature phones. Although, it is unlikely we will see more than the announcement of the phone since we are told there are no demo zones at the AGM. RIL may completely skip the launch of the subsidised feature phone since it was only a few days back that we heard manufacturer Intex saying that they will launch the said phone sometime "in this quarter."
The livestream of the Jio announcements, where Chairman Mukesh Ambani may also announce the commercial roll-out of the new Fiber-To-The-Home broadband network, can also be seem on Jio’s Facebook Page, alongside the RIL Facebook page. This time around the RIL AGM will also be broadcasted live in 360-degree VR. Those who own a Samsung Gear VR headset and a compatible smartphone will be able to watch RIL’s 40th AGM in the virtual realityWhere to buy 999 850 999 format.
As mentioned before, Reliance is expected to share some big announcements around Jio and Lyf-branded 4G handsets today. Click here to know what to expect from the Jio announcements today.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures