After updating its tariff plans last month, Reliance Jio has now announced a new triple cashback offer for its Prime members. Recharging their Jio connection with Rs 399 and above plans, Jio Prime customers will get triple cashback of upto Rs 2,599. The offer is only valid if the recharge is performed from November 10 to November 25.
Get instant cashback using e-wallets
Jio Prime users will be refunded an instant cashback of upto Rs 300 if they recharge their Jio connection using any of Jio’s partner wallets like Amazon Pay, Axis Pay, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe. As mentioned earlier, the recharge value must be of Rs 399 or above.
Cashback in form of vouchers
After the recharge, Jio subscribers will receive 100 percent cashback worth Rs 400 in the form of Jio vouchers. Apart from these, users will also receive vouchers from the company’s e-commerce partners which include AJIO, Yatra.com and RelianceTrends.com.
Using the AJIO voucher, Jio Prime users will get Rs 399 off on a minimum purchase of Rs 1500 at ajio.com. Similarly, customers can get a discount of Rs 1000 on all round-trip domestic flight tickets booked through yatra.com and a Rs 500 discount on one-way tickets.
Lastly, Jio Prime members can avail a discount of Rs 500 on purchases worth Rs 1999 and above on reliancetrends.com.
How to redeem the cashback
The Jio vouchers will be credited to Jio Prime users in the form of Rs 50 vouchers, over a period of 8 months on the MyJio app. These vouchers can be redeemed while performing subsequent recharges from November 15.
The instant cashback, as the name suggests, will be credited to the user e-wallet instantly and the e-commerce vouchers from AJIO, Yatra and RelianceTrends can be redeemed from November 20 onwards on their respective websites.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures