Matrix Cellular has announced Summer Offers on prepaid SIM cards for travellers planning to visit select destinations this season. New prepaid plans start at Rs. 2,999 for countries like the USA, UK, Europe and Australia. For those traveling to Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, plans start at Rs. 999. Besides this, travellers can also buy a family add on pre paid SIM cards for their kids starting Rs. 499.
Read the complete press release below
Matrix Cellular is the largest country specific SIM card provider offering voice, data and SMS services under the brand “Matrix” to travellers outbound from India, with a majority market share (Source: Frost & Sullivan Report on “Assessment of the India Outbound International Roaming market”) has announced attractive ‘Summer Offers’ on prepaid SIM cards for travelers planning to visit USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia this season.
The new prepaid plans from Matrix will help all families travelling abroad this summer holidays save enormously on their communication expenses and stay connected hassle free during their trip. The new prepaid plans are available for as low as Rs. 2999 for countries such as USA, UK, Europe & Australia and for Rs. 999 only for Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia. The prepaid plans offers bundle of benefits and freebies such as unlimited data, free calls to India, free local calls and incoming calls. Apart from this one can also buy family add on prepaid SIM cards for their kids for as low as Rs. 499 only.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Dugal, Director said, "Going by the statistics, there is an exponential increase in the number of people who go for foreign vacations during summer holidays. Our special prepaid family plans this summer holidays is another milestone in our relentless pursuit of keeping our customers stay connected across the globe with convenient and cost effective solutions. “
The cost of buying 3 SIM Cards for a 2 week trip when you landed in USA this summer would be $120-150. Also there is an added hassle of remaining disconnected for a period of a few hours before procuring a SIM and one may anyway end up spending an additional Rs.500-1000 on international roaming per SIM to make/receive just a few calls during this period. Also activating international roaming plans for such a trip for a family would cost Rs.12000-15000, with lesser inclusions. Also, cab booking app services are harder to use on international roaming since the driver may not call the Indian number and lastly any local business contacts also may not like to call an international number to get connected with the user.
So with the summer holidays round the corner, a fabulous vacation with the family and friends abroad is the best way to celebrate. And now with the new summer prepaid plans from Matrix, now it is easy to stay connected with your people back home, that too, in a cost effective way.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures