Idea has launched a new prepaid pack priced at Rs 93. Under the recharge, users will get 1GB of 3G/4G data along with unlimited calling capped at 250 minutes per day and 1,000 minutes per week. After exhausting the free call limit, customers will be charged 1 paisa per second. The prepaid plan comes with a 10-day validity.
The new Idea recharge plan seems to be available only for select telecom circles and users should check if its available for their connection before recharging. The new prepaid plan by Idea rivals Jio’s Rs 98 recharge, which offers 2.1GB of high-speed 4G data, unlimited local and STD calls along with 140 SMS for 14 days. It should be noted that the Idea recharge plan doesn’t offer free SMSes. The daily data limit of the plan is capped at 150MB and after exhausting it, the speed is reduced to 64Kbps.
Airtel has also recently launched a new Rs 93 prepaid recharge for its subscribers. It offers 1GB of 4G/3G data along with unlimited local and STD calls for 10 days and comes with 100 free national SMSes per day and unlimited roaming as well.
The new recharge plans and schemes come after Jio announced its Happy new year plans last month. Priced at Rs 199, the Jio recharge offers 1.2GB of 4G data per day along with unlimited local, STD calls and unlimited access to Jio’s suite of apps like JioTV, Jio Cinema and more with a validity of 28 days. Soon after, Airtel also launched a prepaid plan which is priced the same and offers 1GB data per day along with unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day for a period of 28 days.
Apart from Airtel, Vodafone has also launched a prepaid recharge priced at Rs 198. Under the recharge, users get daily 1GB 4G data with unlimited local and STD calls and free national roaming. They will also get 100 free national SMSes per day at a validity of 28 days.
Jio also has a prepaid recharge priced at Rs 299, which offers 2GB of daily 4G data with free local and STD calls, texts, along with unrestricted access to all the above mentioned Jio apps. Additionally, after exhausting the daily limit, one will still get the unlimited data benefits at a reduced speed of 128 Kbps with both the Jio recharges.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures